1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What was your last boss battle?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    The last boss battle that I've done was Megaman Zero 2's Phoenix Magnion, and after 100 tries I've finally beaten the fireball.[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Last boss of main story mode of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory. ...Probably can't mention it for spoiler reasons.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Damn Sauron in Shadow or War.

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Not sure if this would be considered a boss, but the Alien from Alien: Isolation... man, that thing is terrifying.

5. Tmo

Tmo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.9
    a cheater in cs:go lol. But really it was Zinnia in ORAS

6. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Do "outlaw" battles in Super Mystery Dungeon count? Because oh my god, why do they make it so the only mission you're guaranteed to have access to as your third mission is a battle against a SALAMENCE? Axew didn't even need our help as far as fighting. I just used wands to give it the truant ability and keep it asleep and confused at all times. It still managed to get a lucky hit off and knock out one of my team members, which is more than I can say for any of the actual bosses in the game so far.

7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm pretty sure it was Orochi in Okami HD. But I haven't played video games in a while so I could be wrong about that.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    EX Sphere Doomer in Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Wasn't that hard off a boss thanks to me using Spark. (That ability is so good in this game! Glad you only have to shake the Wiimote to get a full charge.)

9. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Calamity Ganon in Breath of the Wild, which turned out to be a lot different than what I was expecting.

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Super Mario Odyssey’s ending boss.
    That end, with that (spoil) + - new song and that twist...   It was just perfect!

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Nanimon on Digimon World Dusk.
    He was pretty hard, at level 24 while my team was around 16-21. I nearly lost, and my team was doing little damage. Managed to get a few levels off of him, though.
    [​IMG]

12. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Does the "final boss" of an Ace Attorney game count? Because the last game I beat that has a 'final boss' of any capacity would be Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2: Prosecutor's Path.

And yoooooooooo those twists at the end are mind-blowing.