1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What was your Pokemon Mystery Dungeon team?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ShinyCharmy, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinyCharmy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    What was your PMD team?
    Which PMD game was it?
    I had 3 teams, 2 from Explorers of Sky and 1 from Gates to Infinity.
    In Sky I had-
    FireLizard the Charmander (I WAS NINE, DON'T JUDGE ME.)
    Pika the Pikachu
    Then I restarted it and got-
    Charmy the Charmander (This was my 1st time using this name)
    Meowth

And in Gates to Infinity I had-
    Charmy the Oshawott
    Timmy the Tepig

So post your teams!

2. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Right now, my main PMD: Explorers of Sky team consists of Voltair the Pikachu, Revere the Mudkip, Dragonair, and Machoke. This is still before the part when I'm able to evolve myself and my partner.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Gah, I haven't played Pokémon MD Explorers of Sky in ages, but if I remember correctly~
    I had a Vulpix, me, an Eevee that was my partner, which I nicknamed Eevster, and I had a Swellow, and Sceptile at all times.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I always went for Vulpix as my main character and Riolu as my partner. It was a pretty great set, especially with vulpix learning imprison early on and making boss battles a breeze. xD

I can't remember what I did in GtI. I don't really remember much from that sub-par game...

5. FallenVanguard

FallenVanguard School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    For Red Rescue team it was Charmander and Chikorita, and for Darkness it was Chimchar and Turtwig.

6. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Gosh, it's been so long I'll have to check my games!

*fires up DS*

M'kay, on Red Rescue Team I was Chikorita (now Megainium) and my partner was Squirtle (Now Blastoise)

Seems the data I had on Explorers of Darkness got corrupted. Think I was a Mudkip and my partner was Torchic, though. :(

In Explorers of Time I'm a squirtle and my partner is Chimchar (both named after Orbital Frames from Z.O.E, for some reason, in this case Jehuty and Idolo)

In Explorers of Sky, my team is Eevee, me and my partner, Vulpix. At the moment, I seem to have Pachirisu as team leader and Empoleon as support.

Can't get my Blue Rescue Team game to work, so that's it from me.

7. ShinyCharmy

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I really didn't have any specific Pokémon for the rest of my team; instead I just used whoever I felt like should be in the party. I'd be using starters, legends, or some random fully-evolved Pokémon, like Arbok, Gengar and Dragonite.

8. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    The only one I truly own is Explorers of the Sky where my starting team was Turtwig and Phanphy.

9. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I've replayed all of those games so many times it's hard to pinpoint an exact team that was my main one. However, in both Rescue Team/Explorers I was mostly a Charmander, as that seemed to fit my personality the best. My partners have ranged from Eevee to Piplup to Treecko, and even a Riolu once, I think. I've tried to use just about every combination I could in replaying these games, it's really fun that way!

I've only played Gates to Infinity once, and my team there was Axew (main character) and Pikachu as my partner. It was a pretty solid team, I gotta say.

10. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    On my Exporers of sky, I was Treechi, the Treecko. And I had Dylan, the Mudkip

They were the best!!!

it's also where my love for Treecko came from

11. Pokeman

Pokeman GERMAN SCIENCE IS ZHE FINEST IN ZHE WORLD

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Blue Rescue Team: Scyther, Blaziken and Feraligatr.

Gates To Infinity: Haxorus, Zoroark (after evolution)

There were more, but I haven't played in so long my memory is hazy.

12. Fear

Fear â—Š Galactic Glitches â—Š

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.1
    EOD
    Julie the Charmander (ages ago, no judge)
    Mudkip
    EOT
    Looloo the Piplup​
    Turtwig​
    EOS
    Hithit the Riolu
    Treecko
    I have the best teams ever <3

13. Iceixient

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.5
    My teams were

RRT - Dusty the Charmander with Totodile. Fully evolved into Charizard and Feraligatr.

EOD - Evan the Piplup with Cyndaquil

EOS - Alfred the Riolu with Eevee. Fully evolved into Lucario and Leafeon.

14. Catilena1890

Catilena1890 The Resident Kitty-Fox

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    In Red Rescue Team, I was a Totodile with a Charmander partner, we were team Wild Fang. :3

In Explorers of sky, I have a bunch of teams, but my first one was Team Fox Fury, led by me, an Eevee, with a Vulpix Partner.

In Gates to Infinity, Team DragonLeaf is lead by me, a Snivy, and my partner who was an Axew.

15. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Oh god, my first PMD team. .

Lessee, my first game was Blue Rescue Team (which is still my favorite! The lil' pixels are so cute.) Within that game, my team was a Mudkip and Pikachu! My team name was Team Bloo (I loved Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends at the time). The Mudkip was named Sydney (after myself don't judge me) and Pika the PIkachu!

16. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Uhhh as far as I can remember:
    • Explorers of Sky: Ninetales(Leader) and Luxray(Partner) as Team Firebolt
    • Explorers of Darkness: Empoleon (Leader) and Sceptile as Team Tundra
    • Blue Rescue Team: Feraligatr (Leader) and Blaziken (Partner) and stuck with the default team name
    I enjoyed playing as both teams, but my fav will always be Team Firebolt :P

17. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    There are only two notable teams I can think of.

Explorers of Sky I was a Vulpix and my partner was a Riolu. It was pretty easy haha.

Gates to Infinity I was an Oshawott and my partner was Snivy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.