1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What was your starter in R/S/E?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Nate, May 1, 2013.

Tags:
?

Which starter did you choose in Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald?

1. Treecko

14 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Torchic

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Mudkip

19 vote(s)
    42.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Note: Vote for the one you chose first.

On my old Sapphire file I started with Torchic, and now that Torchic is a Lv.100 Blaziken on Black 2.

On my Emerald I started with Mudkip, he was pretty good but I had much better memories with my Blaziken. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I lieked Mudkips before it was cool B)
    Lol. and my story goes similar to yours. Mine from Ruby is a Lv 100 Swampert in B2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I chose Mudkip, because at the time, I didn't know how awesome Blaziken was. And I almost lost him, because my first time playing Emerald was a Nuzlocke of it....

4. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Go Blaziken!

5. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Well mudkip is the best one so I chose him and he was a total boss, found out when he was on white2 he is adamant, kinda shows why earthquake was so powerful

6. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I chose mudkip as my first starter, first starter ever, and it ended up being a she. Most of my mudkips today are somehow related to her, if I remember correctly.

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    First time I played I went with Torchic, but every single time after that it's Treecko. Sceptile is my favorite final form of the Gen 3 starters.

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Mudkip was the one for me! A solid choice.

9. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    WELL. I was going to choose Torchic, but my sister demanded that she wanted Torchic.
    SO
    I went with Mudkip instead! Boy was that little critter a good choice. He killed everything... Except when he was a Marshtomp. For some reason he was like...stupid. But when he evolved to Swampert, BOSS.

10. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    In my current sapphire save file I chose Torchic, but the very first time I played Sapphire I chose Mudkip!

11. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Blaziken FTW :D

12. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Treecko which is now in my white version and is a level 57 Sceptile

13. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    I had a thing with leaf types so, Treecko.

14. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    In my sapphire I chose Mudkip, dont know why, I was 7.
    In the first ruby, I chose Torchic, cause I was growing fond of fire types.
    Ruby second- Same as first.
    Emerald I chose Treeko since I chose the other two already, most I've reset so far.

15. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    my very first playthrough i chose treecko cuz i love grass types, but nearly every other playthrough i've done i've chosen mudkip. i've used torchic once or twice too. all the gen 3 starters are great tbh.

16. PartyMoustache

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Mudkip. Little beast he was, and made him my favourite Pokémon. :D

17. Eve the Dragon Eevee

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.4
    i found myself always picking torchic i always worked better with it.
    i seem to find a Pokémon that i work best with each new Pokémon gen ^^||
    when i tried treeco i couldn't get past or beat the rival
    R/B/ was bulbasaur
    and
    G/S/C cyndquil/todadile (2 in this gen)
    when i choose mudkip i found myself unable to beat the elite four
    R/S/E tochic
    but
    D/P/PL unknown (missed out on acount of dad being a duche)
    with torchic i was able to go forth and catch myself a rayquaza in the end and more. XD
    B/W-B2/W2 same as above resason
    Torchic, Combuskin, Blazeakin i love you! X3 we will be partners forever! X3i
    X/Y im gonna end up missing this gen as well cuz if douche dad and no 3ds v-v

18. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I feel like some people are saying Mudkip because they liek Mudkip....

Either way, Blaziken all the way. It's a great mixed attacker, and it was the original Fire-Fighting.

19. Crashbird

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Mine was treecko, and if I recall correctly his name was Gareth. When doing another run on my phone recently, started with treecko, again, who also happened to be a female and adamant. I just. Why was it Emerald and not BW. She'd be a beast. Her name is Salad, by the way.

20. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Emerald was my first Pokémon game, and I chose Treeko. I liked that he looked like a gecko. Of course, I knew absolutely nothing about the types back then as it was my first game, but when my Treeko evolved into Sceptile I just loved the thing, and because of that it kind of became an unintentional tradition of choosing the Grass Starters, it's intentional now though... Treeko was my favorite starter Pokémon ever until the fifth Gen came along, and with it, Serperior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.