1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would be a good name for a Pokemon trainer born with an incredible and unexplainable ability?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Oct 21, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I'm writing a Harry Potter/Pokémon combination fanfic and I need a reason for the main cast to be abnormal enough to go to the school, hence this concept. But I need a name for it.

2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I honestly can't think of anything. Going off their abnormalities, I imagine they'd be shunned. So something like: the Others or Pariahs would be simple yet, get the point across.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Jeff

Just kidding! Well, the Shunned would be a good name. Or, like above, I was thinking about the Others.

yeah...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Runo20

Runo20 Tuber

Chief
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Outsiders? Strangers?

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you mean a name that the group would call themselves and not what other people would call them, it would probably be based off of whatever their abilities are. Are they all the same ability, or can they each do something unique?

6. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Norman, for the iorny.

7. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Beastmasters? I think that would fit to both. To muggles Pokémon trainers are strange enough for abilities to control creatures, but for wizards/witches it's not as uncommon but the creatures they control are still "beasts". Or a made up word similar to Parseltongues (maybe snake type Pokémon trainers would still be called Parseltongues but others would be considered Lychantongues or some mix of beasttongues)

8. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Or you can throw normal out the window and just throw words onto a page until you get something that works like Tenow, Helita. Just start with a letter and type whatever other word combinations come to mind. I've gotten the most unique names from this idea.