1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would be the perfect Pokémon mascot?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Buizelfaux13, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Buizelfaux13

Buizelfaux13 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Hi guys! Anyone else getting sick of Pikachu lately? If you said yes, I can relate. If you said no, that's fine. But I'm sure all of you have an idea for what Pokémon you think could be a more fitting mascot than Pikachu. Even though he'll never get replaced,(SH*T) it's a fun topic. So what Pokémon do you think would make the most fitting mascot? I'd say Buizel, but that's because he's my favorite Pokémon. You can also post your reasons for your choice.

2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    There are many reasons that Pikachu makes a good mascot. It's design isn't too complex or too simple, it's gender-neutral; cute enough for girls, but still cool for boys. It's also from the first generation, and is a Pokémon that hasn't evolved yet, but also isn't exceedingly rare or Legendary. The only other Pokémon that I can think of that fits these requirements is Eevee. Eevee is already extremely popular with it's many evolutions as well, so it would probably be the only Pokémon that could rival Pikachu as a mascot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Buizelfaux13 likes this.
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would have to agree with Aura. Eevee is the picture perfect mascot, it has been around for as long as the franchise has existed. And it is the Pokémon with eight Evolutions. And has rivaled Pikachu on terms with popularity for a long time now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. EchoSouls

EchoSouls Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.2
    I agree with the other two. Eevee fits every criteria to be the mascot.

-It's from Gen 1
    -It's design is gender-neutral.
    -Itself and it's evos are extremely popular

5. Faerie

Faerie School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.3
    I think Eevee would have made a much better mascot, at least for the video games and the anime mascot could keep Pikachu or something.

6. Mimic

Mimic Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.7
    I'm going to agree with Eevee on this one

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Yeah, sure, I also get sick and tired of Pikachu every now and then... But let's be real for a moment, he probably did a better job at mascotting Pokémon than anyone else could have. Without him, Pokémon wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is now. So, as much as I hate you, thanks Pikachu. Maybe you're a little neat after all.