1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would be your real life Pokémon partner?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Morgaine, May 22, 2017.

1. Kinku

Kinku Time to Draw

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.5
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hmm, I'd say Banette, as it's my favorite Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    In terms of what Pokémon I would want the most, Ditto could be anything I need it to be, so that. In terms of what I would likely have, I'd say probably a Buneary. I used to have a rabbit I definitely wouldn't mind a rabbit Pokémon (I like Nidoran better, but their poison would make them dangerous to have around).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Going with my old buddy Sceptile. It's got speed, it's got power, and I think it'd look pretty awesome in real life too. I mean, it's basically a raptor/dilophosaur with leaf swords for days.

If not Sceptile, probably Suicune, for sake of versatility. It can run on land and water (not to mention it can purify water too, which is awesome), and it's pretty majestic, being a water wolf and all.

As much as I'd love a Charizrd/Cyndaquil... fire hazard. XD Fire does not translate well irl ^^'

4. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Ninetales is my favorite Pokémon (PMD, et al), so instinctively she's my first choice, but - unfortunately, given she's a fire type and everything, it'd be a bit uncomfortable to hug or whatnot unless I kept the house relatively cold (oh, how I wish). Still totally worth it though.

From a more practical perspective, something strong (or at least able to help with heavy lifting) would be nice, like a Lucario or a Samurott or something. Or maybe an Alolan Raichu, given Oahu and all that. That'd be nice. ¦3c

5. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    I understand about the concern of fire types burning ur houses or urselves but i would have either Typhlosion or Jolteon

Typhosion because he would be a simular height to me and he will be warm and furry which i would adore and he would a great battle partner! And a great friend!

Jolteon because he would replace ma lazy dog and would be able to play games and be able to walk around with me without being in the way but i might accidently trip over him XD

They will always be walking around with me (never in pokeballs)

6. BlackSmithy

BlackSmithy Memelord Supreme

Naked Boi
    (Burmy (Cloakless))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽203.1
    Poké Ball ★Staff of VerityPhilosopher's CowlCrown of Valor
    Treecko, because it's my favorite Pokémon. Treecko is small enough to be carried by a trainer, and it'd be useful to have around because it can climb trees.

7. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Latias. It's my favorite Pokémon and i have it in all of my Pokémon games excluding gold and yellow. It is also really cool and i could fly wherever i want. It was also my second lv.100 Pokémon and my strongest.

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Mew! Mew is so adorable and would be like a pet cat... but also very powerful and protective of me. Mew can also transform into any other Pokémon and that is endless possibilities of fun!

9. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    As much as I would love to have Ho-oh or Lunala as my irl partner, I'd end up choosing Persian. While Persian's Alolan form is my favorite Pokémon, the Alolan form is more cruel and self-centered, according to the Pokédex entries for Moon (or is it Sun?), and I do not fancy a cruel Pokémon being my partner. While my Persian is a Meowth, I would raise her to be kind and compassionate so that when she evolves, I would have a devoted, caring Persian at my side just like Giovanni.

Plus, caring for a Persian would be easy since it's Normal typing means it won't set my house on fire, soak all my leather furniture, dirty my rugs, or force my A/C to unnecessarily heat up my house. Low maintenance means high lovability.
    <3

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It would end up scratching your furniture. Better be careful of the claws.

11. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    Hmm, true. I'd have to get a scratching post and play with her often, then.

12. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Seems like a sensible solution.

13. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    That's an interesting question. I would have to say Gardevoir since it's my best partner in the games. Plus it would be really protective of me, it can see into the future so I can cheat the lottery for wealth, and looks awesome, especially when shiny and mega evolved.

14. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    I would have a Ditto. Then it could change into any Pokémon in the universe!!! But even so... I like the blobby Ditto itself. It would be nice to see my friends' reactions to a pinkish purple blob in my backpack.

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    As much as I wanna say Raikou it would be a very unlikely partner for me to have, because is a legendary so is rare and Raikou is not small either. So I would probably have one from the totodile, houndour, growlithe or pidgey lines.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I've always dreamed about the Pokémon coming here in real life! It would be so much fun if I could also be a Pokémon trainer!
    If I have to choose a Pokémon partner, no doubt I'll choose Eevee! I always wanted so bad to pet its fur! Awe~little brownie!

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Sylveon is no doubt so, so very much cute!

18. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If I had a real life Pokémon partner, it would be a Growlithe. Because puppies. :3

19. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Gotta have Lucario, he's my favorite :)

20. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd have either a Snivy or a Spritzee. Both of them are favourites of mine, they are small so I wouldn't have trouble taking them to places (and would be easier to feed and care for), and they wouldn't burn my house down. Lol.
    A Virizion would also be awesome to have, but she would be a lot harder to look after, harder to travel around with due to her size, and would be really hard to find (because, ya know, Virizion is legendary and all). So owning her would be a bit unrealistic. :P