1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would happen if...

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Cobalt, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Slowpoke

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    I Would Hunt it down Catch it and Get more Cheez-Itz

What would you do If a Dragonite was Hyper Beaming your House

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I'd grab my two cats, and dog, head outside, then try to tame the Dragonite. c:

What would happen if you had to relive your worst year of your life again?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'd have my parents put me in a different fifth grade class. That would fix everything.

What would happen if you saw a giraffe walking down the street in your neighborhood?

4. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I'd worry for the poor thing. It'll get road killed, and cause crazy traffic. I live in a corner by a major road.

What would happen if all the food in the world was replaced with jam?

5. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I guess I wouldn't be eating much. I don't even like jam.

What would happen if the internet died for a total of three months then suddenly came back with all of the information still there?

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    In general, or just for me? If that happened in general, it actually probably wouldn't since the internet is such a huge thing. They'd work super hard to get it back up because it would mess up a ton of things for the world. If it happened to me, I'd be incredibly bored. I'd probably just watch TV a lot and play my games and such but I'd be really annoyed and pissy all the time since I couldn't talk to my friends or the one I love. Would be lame.

7. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    What would happen if our clothes came alive and started rebelling against humanity?

8. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I... I... I guess we'd all run around without clothes on.
    Weird thought.

9. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    people forgetting to ask afterward :P
    What would happen if you had to battle every one of your boxed Pokémon with your current team?

10. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    My level 100 Pikachu can take care of them ouo
    What would you do if you saw your favorite Pokémon almost get roadkilled in real life? o 3o

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Uh I guess I'd think wtf since it's Gliscor and it's retty capable of flying up high so yeah.

What would happen if your cat/dog/bird/whatever learned to talk, but it could only scream? Like a horrible, in pain scream?

12. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'd worry. I'd worry a lot. After a while, I'd probably just end up getting used to it, sadly enough.

What would happen if your favorite animal went extinct?

13. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    If sloths went extinct I'm sure the world, myself included, would continue to function as usual..

What would happen if the Pokémon series was announced to be ending?

14. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    People would cry.

What would happen if there was only one person on earth, and it was you?

15. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I would kill myself due to loneliness after a few years of exploring the world. Humans can only survive roughly 3 years without healthy social contact, after all.

What would happen if the Earth's oil ran out tomorrow?

16. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    People would actually be forced to use less environmentally-damaging forms of fuel *Crowd Gasps*

What would happen to us if we're all just characters in a computer simulation and the simulation was shut down?

17. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Well, that would suck because we wouldn't be here!!! Also, if it restarted we wouldn't know eachother anymore than we do now!!!

What if.....the Hunger Games actually happened regulary?

18. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'd make a run for it.... I'd just be out in the woods shooting birds for lunch. Either that, or I'd be really unlucky, get called in, and die on the first day.

What would happen if an alien actually attacked your house? No where else, just your house in particular.

19. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Id wonder why an alien race advanced enough to come to earth had a vendeta against me. I mean seriously, realy? What have I ever done? There are only afew people I've pissed off on THIS PLANET!

What if you were to suddenly become a Super Sayain in the middle of one of your classes?

20. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Depends. If I hate the class then I would smash the living hell out of the most annoying of the bunch. If I like the class then I would probably do nothing, except for let them touch mah epic hair.

What would happen if you found out that the Mayan prophecy was interpreted wrong and actually was meant for this year, but no one believed you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.