1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would happen if...

Discussion in 'Game Corner' started by Cobalt, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I guess I'd find other sites.

What would happen if you were to read a book that was predicting the future, but the "future" the book was predicting was 2013, and they thought that robots would have taken over the world by now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    I'd just laugh at the book.

What would happen if robots did take over the world?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    We'd all either be dead, or controlled by robots. Seems rather backwards, huh?

What would happen if the world became overrun with guinea pigs? - Yes, I was looking around my room wondering what to ask, then looked at my guinea pig.

4. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    They would eventually kill us all, evolve over time, become as intelegent as we were, then be killed by another species overrunning them, who would then develope and... actually, by that point the sun should have eatten the earth, rite?

What would happen if you were the main character of the last game you played?

5. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    So, if I were Link... I'd run around in my awesome little green outfit and just hang out and wait for reality to come back.

What would happen if there turned out to be a bat living in the attic of your house? - If you don't have an attic, then just think of this as a theoretical, if you did, kind of thing.

6. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Uhhh...I'd...I'd...set it free...? I dunno. What would bats want to do in my house? Drink tea?

Oooh! What if you found that bat in your attic drinking tea and it wants to invite you over to its tea party?

7. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I'd think it's a trap.

What would you do if you were invincible?

8. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Probably nothing... I'd probably be that wimp who uses it for nothing more than self defense.

What would happen if the Spongebob theme song was forever stuck in your head?

9. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'd rock in a corner forever and ever and ever.... Wondering what I did to deserve this torment..

What would you do if you woke up to find that you were lost and alone in a country with no money and completely unable to speak their language?

10. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    You didn't say I didn't have any electronic devices, so I'd therefore steal some WiFi and use either my 3DS or my lap top to get on the internet and beg for help. [There could very well be some problems with that plan, but since this is completely theoretical, I'm not going to worry about that.]

What would happen if you lost your favorite video game?

11. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I would restart at the Pokémon center, grab my Dragonite, and try again. > :D

What would happen if that bat from afew questions ago with the tea was actually a Zubat... and seeing him initiated a hoard battle against 5 Zubat!? And all of them have tea! :D

12. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I'd bring out my Ampharos and zap 'em all.

What would happen if you were offered a spot in After School Tea Time (if you have watched K-On)
    What would happen if the pokemarts suddenly stopped selling repels (If you haven't watched K-On)

13. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    (I haven't watched K-ON, soooo...)

I would cry so so much. Repels save me so much time walking in grass...the other items in game don't really work well for me...

What if the pokemarts started selling tea, that can act like full restore? Will you buy it if every time your mons drink it, it lowers their friendship? (Maybe mons don't like tea? XD)

14. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Probably not.

What would happen if you walked into your house to find that your favorite game console had been stolen?

15. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I would be like....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

What if one day you came home to find that your family was missing and no one bothered to help you find them?

16. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I'd be really freaking upset. I would probably go to my friend's house across the street, make some attempt to explain the situation, and hope they let me stick around.

What would happen if your, possibly theoretical, cat dropped a dead mouse on your bed?

17. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'd giggle, call her adorable and play with her for a few minutes before addressing the dead mouse, and then call my dad to remove the mouse xD

If your life right now was a dream that a celebrity was having, what celebrity would be dreaming this?

18. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I don't really know any celebrities. This is one of those questions where I can only tell you what it's not. It's NOT any silly pop celebrity.

What would happen if a creepypasta that actually bothered you turned out to be true?

19. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I'd never sleep if JTK was real. NEVER

What would happen if both team aqua and team magma offered you a job at the same time?

20. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I would work for Team Aqua because Team Magma sounds like a very hot work environment xD

What would you do if you woke up one day and your current B/W/B2/W2 save file was completely erased?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.