1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would you like in a game?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Irisviel, Oct 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Irisviel

Irisviel Youngster

Eevee
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽117.0
    Hi! What sort of features would you like in a game?

For example, I would like it if we could travel to different regions and had a choice in our character's appearance (not counting GO), home town or region. Maybe we could have an unofficial starter or have a choice in what kind of a trainer we want to be.

So, what would you like?

2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Maybe an ability to swap between easy/hard mode? That would make both the casuals and the experienced happy. And an option to skip tutorials, too. I know how to catch Pokémon, game! You don't have to demonstrate it AGAIN!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Absolute Zero likes this.
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Easy (standard) mode and hard mode would be awesome, and I would even pay real money for a classic Pokémon game that had an official hard mode added. I don't remember the last time I actually blacked out (aka lost at all) in an official Pokémon game not including postgame facilities.

The main thing I like in a Pokémon game would be multiple region visits, at least 2 full regions unlike the 1.5 regions of FRLG. The Johto-centric games really got me loving that feature, and because of it HGSS is to-this-day still my favorite Pokémon game. How incredible would it be to travel through all of Alola and then go visit part of the continent in full 3D? Kanto already gets a whole lot of love and Johto shares enough already, so what if we could go visit most of Unova in the postgame of USUM? Even without an additional Pokémon League run there or with no gym leaders, I could still go for helping fight back another resurgence of Team Plasma or Rainbow Rocket setting up there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...