1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What would you like to see in the next Smash Bros. game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nate, Nov 24, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Doima gave me inspiration to create this thread with his talk about how Geno should be in the next game. It made me wonder what other people would want in the next game. Who would you want to see that hasn't already been in the game? Anything else you want to see can be added here too.

I think the character you are in Animal Crossings would be a cool character. With half the costumes being a girl character and the others a boy. He/She could use the slingshot, shovel, fishing rod, an umbrella, a net, or other items that you can get in animals crossings to fight.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Geno, of course like I already said. In fact, Mallow would be decent too. Maybe add a few of the Koopa Kids too, Iggy, Morton, ect.

It might be cool to add different game modes too, as in different settings that slightly change the game mechanics. In Melee the game mechanics with stuff like wave dashing and things you could do with the shield led to a real competitive scene (FOX ONLY, NO ITEMS, FINAL DESTINATION!!!1) and apparently Nintendo didn't like this style of play for it "went against the spirit of the game" and added tripping to Brawl. Having an option between slightly different mechanics that could change up the potential for play style would be nice.

3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    For the mechanics, there is something called project M (ill edit with a link later) Project M is a fan made project which you basically download it onto a clean SD card and then put in in your wii. It basically hacks brawl and fixes problems with characters by giving them different moves and making the game feel more like melee (no more tripping!) They are even going to add a Melee veteran but they havent said who.

4. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    I would like to see Pichu back in the game. :3 (I believe he was in the N64 version if I am not mistaken...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Nah he was only in Melee, Pichu didn't exist when the N64 game came out.

That's pretty neat I have to say, although an official recognition of it would be nice too. ;)

6. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I think they kind of HAVE to add a MegaMan-related character. Either Megaman, or X, or Zero, but not the Zero from the MegaMan Zero series, the one from MegaMan X series. Maybe even Megaman Trigger, that'd be cool...
    Or maybe a Belmont from Castlevania... A lot of CV games have been on nintendo consoles.

And I think they should change either Ike or Marth for Lyn from FE7. You know how they had Roy in Melee and then changed him...

And also get rid of all the clones. Link and Toon Link, Captain Falco and Ganondorf, Fox, Falco and Wolf, Lucas and Ness... I know there are some things that change here or there, but, come on, Nintendo...

7. TheAwesomeTyranitar

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I think they should bring back some old characters. There's a TON of people I'd like to see in the next Smash Bros. but I'll just list some Pokémon that I think would fit nicely.
    Kabutops.
    Gallade.
    Blastoise.
    Hitmonchan. (My favorite choice)
    Nidoking/queen.
    Sawk/Throh.
    Blaziken. (My second favorite choice.)
    Primape.
    Breloom.
    Of course I don't expect all of these to be introduced in just one game, maybe only two or three, that would be fine with me...
    And just throwing it out there, I think a couple characters from Street Fighter would be cool, but not necessary.

8. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I heard a rumour that Namco is going to be assisting with development, so perhaps we will be seeing a Soul Calibur character or two, and Pacman. Pacman would be really interesting.

Media Fan likes this.
  9. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'm not too hyped for new characters like pac man, mega man etc. I'm actually looking forward to a more "perfect" SSB patching all of brawls mistakes and adding all the GREAT features SSB already has. I'm also looking forward to 3DS version and how it will interact with the WiiU. I just hope they don't over due it with the rooster no more than 40 characters. And if they do add more 3rd party characters I hope they don't loose that nintedo feel, for example soul calibur would be a horrible idea!!

10. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    lucario should stay. and zoroark added lol

11. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Zoroark would be AWESOME O:
    They might replace Lucario with it, like they replaced Mewtwo

12. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    i would want them to just add though bc i love them both. ._.
    and i could main in one and have the other as my minor.

13. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I think it would be awesome to play as Zoroark, because then you can create an illusion as another player (or the last one you hit) and confuse the enemy :D

14. Ash

Ash Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    i would love to use luigi aside from mario all the damn time its sad how they only let mario be the main choice instead of givin the option

15. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    luigi is a seperate choice lol what are you talking about?? xD

16. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    He probably means how Luigi has to be unlocked and isn't available right from the start. But then I still don't know what 'main choice' is supposed to mean cause there are always multiple characters to choose from.

17. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    maybe he got confused and thought we were talking about super mario bros. for a moment. >_>

18. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Cloud and Leon from Final Fantasy Maybe Auron too

19. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Even though I know it'll never happen, I think they should add Vanillite c: Or an Eevee that can change into different eeveelutions during the fight.

20. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I hope to see Zoroark or Geno/Mallow (Super Mario rpg).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.