1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Youtubers do you watch?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I watch Omegaevolution (gamer), Twomanyraptors (gamer), Game Theory, Ultimatemavrickx (Megaman fan-Animator), CinemaSins, Rooster Teeth (animators), MandJtv (Gamer), and Terrible Writing Advice. Though there are some vids from some of them that I never watch, I still like their channels.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    • Game Theory/Film Theory/GTLive,
    • Lockstin & Gnoggin (yes, they don't contradict each other like some think, even when they propose opposing evidence on the same subject),
    • Jacksepticeye (his loudness can be a turnoff to some, but I like that he's just a normal guy who isn't afraid to be a good guy),
    • 8-bit Music Theory (I'm not a musician, but I love music and learning what goes into making videogame soundtracks good),
    • The Completionist/Super Beard Bros.,
    • PeanutButterGamer,
    • Chuggaaconroy,
    • Lucahjin,
    • Gaijin Goombah (I love learning about cultural influences in games),
    • Games Done Quick,
    • Nintendo Life,
    • TheJWittz (though he does more Twitch nowadays than YT),
    • MasterEnex (does a lot of Fire Emblem-related content),
    • Lu Bu Feng Xian (does FE- and DW-related content, and is quite hilarious),
    • AWE Me (has an ongoing show called "Man At Arms" and is about blacksmithing, but instead of just historically-correct weapons they also do fantasy weapons like Sephiroth's Masamune or Loki's Staff from The Avengers),
    • A.I. Games (it's weird, watching an artificial intelligence play games and 'react' to them, but it's interesting as well),
    • Butch Hartman (I like Danny Phantom, and he's a really good guy)
    • Video Game Story Time (I HIGHLY recommend this)
    • BrawlBRSTMs3 X (has a large selection of extended videogame soundtracks)
    • Ghast (he does a lot of analyses of Fire Emblem characters, as well as other things Fire Emblem-related; my favorite videos so far are his analyses of Eliwood and Echoes!Celica)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    FireSpartan5 and Laserdragon14 like this.
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I like watching a lot of animators like Domics, Jaiden, and odd1sout.

I also love Brave Wilderness and Primitive Survival :3

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If I have to be honest, I watch random vedio by searching in search option. I have some science related youtubers but I dont remember their name. Except that there is one mep channel called Mystic project and jackfilms for yiay(blame kk).

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  5. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Do music channels count as "watching"? I guess so. I usually watch youtube either for gaming or music. I guess the main ones I watch are Markiplier, CaptainSparklez, Jacksepticeye, and GameGrumps for gaming. Oh recently I started watching TheAuraGuardian for Pokémon things. That's not purely gaming so I'm not sure how to categorize that one. For music, I guess I mostly listen to Peter Hollens, and a bunch of random channels that do anime/video game covers. Then there are a few random channels that I watch when I'm bored, like Jenna Marbles, Jacksfilms, Good Mythical Morning, and things like that.

6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    For Pokémon, literally the only person I watch is Haydunn. For gaming, Rooster Teeth and GameGrumps (I fell off the latter for a few months but recently got back into them). Others I watch are FoundFlix, Mattyburrito, Good Mythical Morning, and Vsauce.

7. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I have been really into Minecraft lately, and so I watch Grian for his building tips, as well as several of the people on his SMP server Minecraft Evolution (Specifically SystemZee, NettyPlays, and MiniMuka) for more general gameplay videos I watch Blitz (and Blitz after Dark for his strategy gameplays) I have a few other random ones as well, such as Melody sheep for music video edits (they did the Bob Ross remix video) Hevesh5 for domino fall downs, and JWittz for nintendo/Pokémon stuff.

8. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I watch a lot of youtube and its hard to keep track of all the creators I watch. I watch Chuggaaconroy because he does the best, and most entertaining, 100% complete runs of all the games he does especially Pokémon. I also watch Game Theory and the Science of... series. For gaming journalism, I watch only Jim Sterling. I don't watch as much as I used to due to being so busy so these are all the creators I keep track of.

9. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    • PewDiePie
    • Ashens
    • Videogamedunkey
    • Top5s
    • TheNeedleDrop/fantano
    • Pyrocynical
    • Jameskii
    • Shane Dawson
    • Rob Dyke
    • TheBooReview
    • Cr1tikal/penguinz0
    • Jacksepticeye
    • Blameitonjorge
    • FilthyFrank
    • H3H3
    • IdubzzzTV
    • Memeulous
    • ToddInTheShadows
    There is more, but they are the main ones

#9 Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, CaptainSparklez, Planet Dolan, Kendall Rae, Jessie Vee, Glam and Gore, and Mark Criley among several other gamers, make up artists, and artists over all. I also watched Mr. Nightmare and several other horror story tellers in the past, although not so frequently now. I also like people that discuss forgotten/old/odd media such as blameitonjorge or LSuperSonicQ.

11. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,607.6
    I like watching Lindsey Stirling, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Chuggaaconroy, ProtonJon, MaseaAnela, NintendoCapriSun, Superwoman, BrainScratchComms, COOP3RDRUMM3R, Kristina Schiano, thedailysign, Kitten Lady, Lucahjin, Olizandri, Retro Scepter, Random Encounters, Rosanna Pansinno, Spintronix Colorguard, Stephenplays, Tom Fawkes and TheRunawayGuys.

12. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    The two people I watch most are DashieGames (mostly for Super Mario Maker videos) and Jacksepticeye. Now Jack-a-boy, I don't get to watch very often on youtube, but I get to watch him all the time on Polaris Player Select, and I must say he seems to be one of those people that just has too much fun playing video games. Especially when he played Powers VR. The rest are mostly fan animators. and the group that makes Yugioh Real Life.

13. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    ZeN. He's a smash-tuber that combines his own smash montages with shit-post memes, they're the most beautiful things you'll set your eyes on.

14. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Interestingly enough, I actually don't watch any poketubers. They just... don't seem to be my thing. :x

I'm more into infotainment videos. Like, I watch stuff from Kurzgesagt, Real Life Lore, Half as Interesting, things like that.

And then I watch a completely seperate category of youtubers of people who basically animate funny stuff in their lives. People like TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, SomethingElseYT and others!

15. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Probably my favorite Youtuber atm is Mr Sark (gamer). He doesn't upload super often but when he does it is always glorious and I laugh in pretty much all his videos.

I also love playing Shellshock Live so I tend to watch ChilledChaos/Tom Fawkes (gamers) for those videos exclusively. I really don't watch a lot of Pokémon content just because I don't have an interest in the 3DS generation games...

#15 May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  16. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I swear, Primitve Technology is freaking therapeutic. His vids are so relaxing yet so fascinating.

Also, King of Random is fun, though lately the vids seem to be geared more towards the kids. Nothing wrong with that, but I liked seeing the DIY engineering stuff a lot.

17. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I haven't been feeling too well over the last couple of days so I've just been laying in bed and watching youtube for the most part. I've been meaning to watch Jacksepticeye's playthrough of Simulacra for a while and I'm finally getting around to it. I didn't know anything about it before watching this except that it was similar to Sara is Missing. It's starting to get really creepy! I just needed to mention this somewhere because I'm freaking out and this thread seemed like the best place for it.

[​IMG]

I get that's pretty simple to actually do for the game developers, but I wasn't expecting it and it's so creepy.

18. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I watch very few YouTubers, and sporadically, but:

~ Boyinaband (my friend introduced me to him with his music, but he's uploaded a lot of really interesting videos about psychology and science and life as well)
    ~ Rooster Teeth (for RWBY, though I'm done with that now)
    ~ Musical artists before I buy their music (previous examples include Lindsey Stirling and P!atD)
    ~ Jaiden Animations (thanks Boyinaband)

My favorite thing to do is watch old TV shows whose copyrights have expired, though. Stuff like Pink Panther or the older Looney Toons shows.

#18 May 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  19. The Eccentric Axolotl

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,415.8
    Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Silvagunner. You may know as the guy who constantly remixes videogame music to make it sound like the title theme of 7 Grand Dad (or Flintstones if you're uncultured). All else I can say is, he really puts the 'quality' in high quality rips.

20. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Game/Film Theory/GTLive, Lockstin, Jacksepticeye, 8-bit Ryan, and a bunch of music channels.