1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's happening next after Guitar Hero Live?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ThomasP, Nov 24, 2021.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,209.0
    Okay, so right after the hiatus from Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Guitar Hero Live was developed a reboot video game from the original by FreeStyleGames (now Ubisoft Leamington), and published by Activision. But unfortunately upon its original release, the game was poorly-received and had not sold very well because of its weaker licensed soundtrack, lack of multiplayer local and online features, lack of ability to use microphone, bass guitar and drum kit peripherals, and various other criticized reasons, making it a critical and commercial failure. So, right after Guitar Hero Live, what do you think is happening next, a critically and commercially successful sequel or spiritual successor to that game, or which? Why? Please let me know, thanks.:)

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Wait, I thought the Guitar Hero series was dead. Even if they did have a new game like your suggesting, if it didn't do well then it probably just assured that the series won't be continuing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Clone hero. It's literally what GH is these days. People do play with a GH live 6 fret guitar on there sure but It isn't as popular for many reasons.

Even if they managed to get a new game out that sold well I feel that Clone hero would crush it in all regards.

(This coming from a long time spectator and player of GH)

4. Jonathan Trinh

Jonathan Trinh School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽95.8
    I miss Guitar Hero, it's a really great game.

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I'd also like to add that GH2 deluxe as a fanmod is now also a thing and it's a pretty damn big deal.