1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's Your Best Pokemon Go Experience? (Cool, Funny, Creepy, etc.)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Citrus, Aug 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Citrus

Citrus Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.0
    This happened earlier today and I thought it was kinda funny. I went out to capture a Team Valor gym and there was a bench nearby so I sat down. This gym had 4 Pokémon and all over 1000 CP, nothing tough but I knew it would take at least 15 minutes. I was 10 minutes into battling when a random guy pulls up in front of me. I wasn't sure if he was playing Pokémon Go, but I assumed he was. I was thinking that maybe this could help me defeat the gym. A minute passed and he drove away. I finished fighting the gym shortly after he left. When I went back to battle the gym one last time to K.O. the remaining Pokémon, I noticed a new Pokémon that wasnt there before. It was a 2000 CP Golem. I realized it was that man's Golem. I had to take and extra 5 minutes to defeat the gym and take it over. I felt so betrayed XD.

p.s. There was no one else around so I don't think it was anyone else

2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    For Mareep community day, my second encounter with the sheep bab was a shiny <3 its like it knew my mascot was ampharos

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Citrus likes this.
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    When I went to LA, we went to the Santa Monica pier to participate in Pokémon Go's Squirtle Community day, in which we captured a shiny sunglasses Squirtle. We also battled the gyms there, and it was surprisingly easy. We then realized everyone was under level thirty, and we were the only people with a level 40 account. We eventually beat a few of the gyms and put in a 3000+ CP Blissey in one of them, which won nearly 20 battles before dying.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Citrus likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The day I got a Shiny Magikarp from a Gym Raid :love:

Citrus likes this.
  5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    When I encounted my first shiny, it was a wailmer during a water event earlier this year. I have found several shinies since and my wailmer is now named thanos.

6. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    When I got a Shiny Eevee and Shiny Aron back to back in one day.

7. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I think my best one personally is when I was learning to use the tracker at launch date and I found a wild Hitmonchan.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Back when Pokémon Go was super popular, a group of Pokémon go enthusiasts decided to hold a meet-up at the local park. Boy, there were so many people, it was ridiculous. But it was also super fun seeing how many people were enjoying the game! It was funny because my friends and I were walking down the path when we found a snorlax and then we screamed.
    "SNORLAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!"
    People came running from all directions to try to capture the beast....

It was honestly so much fun. Too bad the Snorlax ran away from me :(

9. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Getting a shiny squirtle first encounter on the respective community day

10. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    As of now it’s catching a random shiny wingull at 2 in the morning.

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I can't play Pokémon Go much, if at all due to no reception where I live. I was so excited, however, the day I hatched a Snorlax. This was before the Gen 2 update, so..not much today, but it was amazing when it happened.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    First one was creating my own account.
    Second was when I caught that 2004 CP Alolan Exeggutor with the help of a few friends during a raid. It was my only Pokémon with over 900 CP back then - and right now, it's still my strongest.
    Third is getting perfect IVs an a rather strong Spheal. It's my sixth strongest Pokémon right now... and it's only a Sealeo. Can't wait to add a powerhouse to my team... after five months, because I still don't have enough candy.

13. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I think one of my favorite experiences was when, after classes one day, I decided to go out to eat. This was right when they revamped the gyms, and added those halos to new stops. So after eating I began a near three hour walk, aiming at new stops or gyms as they came into view. I discovered new places around the city and had a great time listening to a book as I traveled. A grand experience to be sure.