1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Whats your favorite game console you own.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skdebop, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    For me its my switch although its pretty faulty but its still playable i mainly watch YouTube on it for some reason i have also been obsessively been playing Pokémon Unite

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    My GBA, I haven't really felt particularly attached to any of my consoles except the GBA is really old at this point and that makes it super fun to collect for.

Skdebop likes this.
  3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I guess my favorite is my 2DS because that thing has lasted me the longest of any of my consoles. I bought it back in 2014 and the only major problem it had was needing a new battery. Whereas I've broken 3 DS's (one of them was my sister's lol) As much as I love my 2DS, I still think it's such a strangely designed console. I've gotten used to it, but I really wonder what they were thinking when they designed it... And I have a feeling if I buy any other DS system, I'm gonna have to readjust to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skdebop likes this.
  4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    My PS5 is definitely my shiny, new baby, but I have a soft spot for my GBA SP and my New Nintendo 3DS. I probably played on my GBA more than my DS when I was in middle school. My library of games was small, but had replayability that seemed infinite between Advance Wars, Batman Begins, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon LeafGreen, Backyard Football, Madden, and a few others. My DS had some Pokémon games too, but I still often ignored it in favor of the GBA. My 3DS is such a lovely system too. It was the system that I first played Xenoblade, first beat Ocarina of Time, and first beat multiple Fire Emblem titles. It is in pretty great condition still because I keep a very close eye on it.

Skdebop likes this.
  5. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    lol what a coincidence i have a gba sp a ds and not a 3ds but a 2ds but its not to distinct right?

6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Those are all great systems! Do you have a favorite game for each?

7. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    ok for my 2ds its kinda strange its not as well known as some popular titles but its called yo kai watch bony spirits for my gba sp its gotta be super mario world advance and for my ds its Pokémon ranger guardian signs

Wizard likes this.
  8. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    Right now my 3DS as it is the only thing that I have... thoough I tend to prefer my computer as I can play games on it that are not available on any other console. That being said If I could figure out why the first controller port on my PlayStation is not working (the one =I thought I had gotten rid of) that would be my favorite as I still have my copy of FFT so there is that.

9. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    It's a tie between the New 3DS XL and PlayStation Vita. The 3DS has one of the best game libraries I've ever seen. There's something for everyone. The reason I chose the New 3DS XL over the other models is because of its better processor, smoother grip, and face tracking 3D. It really feels like the "definitive" 3DS.

As for the Vita, it's a system that fits my specific niche (that being JRPGs and visual novels. If you're a fan of either genre you're going to have a blast with it. The Vita also had features that the Switch didn't get until later. Namely an OLED screen and Bluetooth support. While the selection of newer games is limited, the Vita had an excellent selection of PSP and PS1 games. Having massive games like Xenogears on the go is just incredible.