1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's your favorite Pokémon ship?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Eeveefan4life, May 31, 2018.

1. Eeveefan4life

Eeveefan4life Bug Catcher

Yesssssss
    (Shaymin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Poké Ball ★
    Mine's Aureialshipping (Ash x Lillie)

2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've only just started watching the XY series, but I think I already really like Amourshipping. Serena's crush on Ash is just kinda adorable. Another part of me also kind of ships Ash with Latias. It's weird, yeah, but I recently watched Pokémon Heroes, and Latias clearly really liked Ash. She even kissed him.

Arc1Dragon and Cherry3Fairy like this.
  3. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I really like Amourshipping for anime shippings, though I am not opposed to Pokéshipping or Advanceshipping for shippings involving Ash. For non-Ash-involved-anime-shippings, I am a fan of Contestshipping, Fourthwheelshipping, and Laserbladeshipping.
    For the games, I'm not sure what Brendan X May's ship name is, but I am a fan of that one, along with Brighttomorrowshipping and Lightsunshipping.

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  4. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I love Ash x Serena, Lillie x Sun, and Sophocles x My Garbage Can. They all fit perfectly together and deserve to be with each other forever!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ChocoChicken and Cherry3Fairy like this.
  5. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Pokéshipping, Novelshipping, Pearlshipping, Ikarishipping

Don't judge, they just seem like a perfect love square (?)

Besides that, Shopping Shipping, whatever GrovyleXCelebi Shipping is called, maybe even Red Shipping and Rocket Shipping (but NOT Dunce Shipping) :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Brock x Rejection :U

Although I will admit Brock and Lucy was cute.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Anime:
    Amourshipping
    Contestshipping
    Wishfulshipping
    Brock x the void

Game:
    Sun x Lillie
    NEBBY X BAGS IS NOTP

Cherry3Fairy and FireSpartan5 like this.
  8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    In terms of the anime my OTP has always been and will always be Pokéshipping. It's what happens when I grow up with the original series, especially since the dub pushed it harder than the original Japanese did. Also, Rocketshipping.

In terms of the games I have a lot of ships. I ship Red with just about every female character in Kanto, but mostly Daisy (TownMapShipping, I've never actually seen this one on lists of ships before, I may have just named it) and Misty (I don't know what this on is called in context of the games). I ship Ethan with Whitney (I don't know this name either), Brendan and May (HoennShipping), Hilbert and Hilda (ChessShipping), as well as Sun and Lillie (the list of ship names I usually check hasn't been updated for Gen VII, so I don't what this one is called either).

In the Adventures Manga I ship Red and Yellow (SpecialShipping), Silver and Green (ChosenShipping), Gold and Kris (MangaQuestShipping), Rudy and Sapphire (FranticShipping) and Black and White (AgencyShipping). I'm still only in the B/W Chapter because I just kind of lost interest and need to get back to it.

9. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Mine is burningleaf shipping (Red X leaf) I do enjoy various ash ships, but most of them have grown too cliche for me.

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Brock x nobody will always be my OTP.

ChocoChicken and FireSpartan5 like this.
  11. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    IMO shipping in Pokémon is a bit odd considering everyone is so young, and romance was never something that has come to me when it came to Pokémon. I never watched the anime or played the game and thought, 'wow, I really ship those two'.

That being said, I like the idea of Cheren and Biance being together. They're polar opposites and represent the two kinds of Pokémon trainers (those who want to be strong and those who just want to have fun). I dunno, the opposites attract dynamic is my weakness.

Grimsley and Shauntal is also pretty valid.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I don't usually ship anything myself but Drew x May was really cute, if anyone has seen the anime ='p I loved those two so much and found them a really cute pair so I hope they're out there traveling together or something even now.

Red and Yellow from the manga was also a super adorable possible pair hnng!

13. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Drew and May will always be my OTP. They honestly had such a sweet relationship with the roses, standing up for each other, and all their moments together. They really pushed each other to be the best they could be and I think that's really admirable.

14. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I only have a few ships within Pokémon. However, my favorite ship happens to be Franticshipping and for a good reason. I won't be spoiling Pokémon Adventures for anyone.

PKMNmianna likes this.
  15. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    [​IMG]
    This one is pretty cool, considering it could fly and all. Definitely my fav.

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Leave. Begone! Fly away! smh

17. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Gotta agree with the last part. I'm a huge fan of Altoshipping, for some unknown reasons.

18. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Oh.... I don’t really ship. Hmm.... better try then I guess................... Lycanroc (midday) x Umbreon

FedoraMelody likes this.
  19. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Wailord x Skitty is the best ship tbh.
    That's a pretty good ship

20. PKMNmianna

PKMNmianna Bug Catcher

Giratina
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    FRANTICSHIPPING is the best!! FranticShipping (Ruby/Sapphire) is one of the best Ships in Pokémon.

MarissonShipping and AgencyShipping are both amazing as well. MarissonShipping (Alain/Mairin) is so cute, and I love it so much!

AgencyShipping (Black/White) made me cry in the last few moments of the BW Manga. I’m not going to spoil anything, but if you read it, you know what I’m talking about