1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's your favorite Pokemon with form differences?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sonic Ramon, Jun 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    Man, it has been awhile since I've had uploaded a thread. So here goes nothing. o3o

Now about what I meant by form differences, I'm not referring to the shinies, gender difference, Mega Evolution, Primal Reversions, regional variants nor any forms that comes from the anime nor a spinoff/side game, too. I'm referring to the forms that has an actual form differences. It's hard to explain, honestly, so here's a link to what I'm talking about: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_form_differences

But yeah, I would say for me would be: Kyurem, Zygarde, Greninja, Hoopa, Floette, Lycanroc, Shaymin, Giratina, Wishiwashi, Pikachu, Rotom(Not counting the Rotomdex since that isn't used in battle, ya know), Thundurus and Silvally. They all have such an unique looking design to their forms, even if some of those forms can be useless in battle. *Coughs* Pikachu *Coughs*. Either way, I like them a lot.

So yeah, let me know which Pokémon do you like that has a form difference. :3
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I guess casftform and rotom have my favorite variety of forms, but I also like deerling's seasonal looks too :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kiyase and Sonic Ramon like this.
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Most definitely Kyurem! It's my favourite legendary Pokémon and I think it just looks awesome in general. It's pretty powerful and I think it would also be huggable... lol, I'm weird.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Shaymin, Zygarde and rotom!
    I'm sad my favourite Zygarde forms are not actually properly in game (cell and core)

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think Deerling/Sawsbuck and Shaymin. I love the thought of a seasonal Pokémon and Shaymin is just so cute in both forms

Kiyase and Sonic Ramon like this.
  6. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    meloetta and the genies. i just love how tornadus looks when he becomes a big ass green owl! and meloetta is just adorable as hell

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I really like Deerling and Sawsbuck for some reason. Especially Winter Sawsbuck. So floofy.
    Also, Hoopa. Hoopa is awesome.
    Those are just a few, however, because I honestly love a lot of form differences.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  8. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My favorite would have to be lycanroc. Just because it's midnight form is a werewolf.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  9. Sonic Ramon

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.6
    @An Evil Wizard Same. Midnight Lycanroc looks amazing, despite everyone calling it a edgelord dog. x3
    @Megarai111 Yeah. Kyurem forms just intrigues me, especially Black Kyurem. It looks so cool in its design. If only it had better physical movepool though to further that coolness but I guess that it's fine the way it is. And don't worry, I'm a weirdo myself too. Liking to question things that is meant to be unanswered. lol

10. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    I really like the different forms of Kyurem... THEY ARE TOO COOL! Also... Meloetta's two forms are super cute! I wouldn't mind having one walking besides me in the Pokémon universe...

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I always loved Shaymin's forms, it looks cute but can still kick your butt if it wants to. I also really like Thundurus, Landorus and Tornadus' alternate forms, though I wish that those were their original forms because let's face it, their original forms are basically just pallet-swaps of one another.

Sonic Ramon likes this.
  12. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I really like Meloetta's forms and Giratina's forms. Meloetta's Aria and Pirouette forms make sense to me since they respectively represent singing and dancing.

Giratina is just cool. 'Nuff said.

I also like Persian and its Alolan form. Both are so adorable yet so commanding.

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Vivillion! I love how it has so many different patterns just like with real life butterflies and moths. I'm still sad that the patterns don't pass down through breeding though.

14. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Shaymin for sure. I'm very fond of the little green hedges, they're one of the first legendaries I properly trained. They're a lot of fun to use on a team, even if it's not for, like, Battle Tower things and stuff.

15. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I like deerling, sawsbuck, castform and shaymin. Deerling and sawsbuck mainly because I just really like how they look, especially their winter forms. I mainly like shaymin because I first saw it in explorers of sky. Plus it's just incredibly adorable.

16. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Xerneas because its active form looks beautiful. Look at those colours!

Also, Giratina and Aegislash. Especially their shiny variations.

17. LadyCharizard

Flurry
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽22.9
    Sawsbuck. It's just a shame the season mechanic never left Unova.

But I also really love Giratina. Thank you, Pokémon Platinum ^^

18. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    How could you not like Pikachu? Lol

19. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    GIRATINA
    *cough* I mean...my favorite forme-changing Pokémon is Giratina. I also really like Shaymin, because the Sky form is so cocky-looking and adorable.
    #MissingNo

20. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    My favorites are definitely Giratina and Kyurem. I like dragons. I like ghost dragons and ice fire dragons. Plus they just look cool.