1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

whats your favourite character in pokemon BW/BW2?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Friskian, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    mine is N , he is VERY iconic in the game
    he defeated the champion before us
    the hero of ideal/truth but the most sad detail about him is hes manipulated by Ghetsis
    thats N
    tell me about your favourite character in BW/BW2
    and maybe even info about that character :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    N is cool and all but Bianca is the best! She's such an iconic character! The fight with her dad actually touched my heart. At the start of the game she doesn't know what she wants to do but at the end she helps out the professor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Hugh for his awesome Megaman battle theme, and N for being such a central side character. :3

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Cynthia of course! Seriously though, my favorite character would have to be N or Bianca but since both of those have already been taken I'll go with my runner up, Colress. A mad scientist with only one goal, bring out the natural strength of Pokémon by any means. I like him because he doesn't really care for Team plasma and only cares for his research. I also like him because he's not blinded by science. He notices that the player can bring out the strength of Pokémon without machines and later in the series we see him pursing that avenue of research.

5. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    well colress also iconic cause of the meme he created....

6. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Well my favorite character is of course Bianca we may not have had a running gag with her like she had with Ash in the anime, but she was still a good character in my opinion.

7. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    While N is awesome as a character, my favorite has been Hugh. He's always been the perfect blend of friendly and annoying that make up the rivals in Pokémon games. I also love his theme and team (also he has a crush on Cynthia which I sympathize with)

8. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My favourite character has to be Bianca. She's the perfect blend of adorkable and relatable. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really know what I'm doing or what I want out of life, so she quickly grew on me.

9. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I think I like Cheren the most. He was the rival who showed the most genuine, human reaction to constantly losing to the player. He expressed very real dreams and ideas and doubts. I really understood his frustration with wanting to be stronger, but feeling stuck.

10. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Basically this. I like the amount of character development he gets between the two games as well.

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Cheren (he's matured a lot in BW2 and become much more of a pure character compared to his snobbiness in BW. It's also real interesting how his original goal was to become Champion but he ended up as the first gym leader). In BW themselves he was a very realistic character and like mentioned, I also understood his frustration of constantly losing and wanting to improve himself.

...Plus of course N who was one of the best-written characters in the series. I loved his background, involvement in the BW story, and the friendship he developed with the protagonist.

Can't forget Colress either for being plain cool. <3

12. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Colress BW2 hes a very cool man
    thats all lol
    and also for the fact he made ghetsis disapeared

13. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Feraligatr XD

14. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Mine was definitely Benga. His design was just the best and he gave out shiny dragon types.

15. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Will Choose N For Sure.
    N In Black And White Is The Opposite Of Our Choice(Truth In White And Ideal In Black).
    Beat A Champion Before Us, It's A Plot Twist And He Did Another Plot Twist Again When He Tried To Save Us From Kyurem In Black And White 2.

To Me, N Is Misunderstood. Being Having Some Kind Of Rare Ability To Hear The Pokémon's Voice, N Is Represent As The Bond Of The Pokémon We Have During The Whole Series.

That's Also Mean That N Will Make Sure That If You Have A Pokémon You Have A Strong Bond With, He Will Take Your Bond Even Further.

Again, This Is My Point Of View.

16. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Mine were cheren and hugh. They both grew so much over their journeys and it was nice to see them change and grow. Cheren becoming a gym leader was also a high point because it meant that all his efforts paid off. Hugh grew from an angry teenager into a rival that I could relate to and even respect on some levels, there was more to his character at then end than there had been the entire story.

17. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    Bianca. I felt so bad for her with her fight for her dad and when she just gave up on trying to keep up with me and Cheren. I just wanted to giver her a hug, but sadly that isn't an option.

I also like Ghetsis as a love-to-hate kind of villain. He comes across as far more serious and villainous than any of the previous antagonists to me.

18. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Definitely N!
    [​IMG]

19. Kano

Kano whelp

Mew Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    I really liked N, I remember being so cautious of him in-game, but then when more was revealed about him it messed me up. BW had really good character writing overall, IMO.

20. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    N is cool and all, but for the longest time he scared me. (I’m not elaborating on that.) So then I guess my favorite characters are either Roxie or Caitlin! I like Caitlin’s design and apparently she was one of the battle brains in the battle frontier. I love Roxie’s gym (with her band spelling out “Pokémon”) and I just really love virbank city in general.