1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

whats your favourite character in pokemon BW/BW2?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Friskian, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Oh man normally I would straightup go to N (he has been my favourite character since 2011, really) but I also wanted to share my thoughts on why I also really like Cheren and Hugh because of their development arcs in the games and how similar they are imo.

Admittedly when I was a teenager I barely understood anything in BW/2 plotwise but now that I understand the nuances of the plot better as an adult, I feel like I relate to Hugh's changes more than Cheren. Cheren's are easy to understand -- he didn't really have a concrete explanation as to why he wanted to achieve his goals until he was forced to acknowledge that the player was stronger than him and that strength isn't necessarily the greatest virtue. But Hugh, the way he learns that holding grudges against people doesn't work in the long run for anyone, and the way he forgives the former Team Plasma members who were working on becoming better people eventually, has always stuck with me because that was a lesson I had to learn as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...