1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's your first gaming experience?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Jun 29, 2017.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    One of my very first memories is watching my dad play the original Super Mario Bros. We logged quite a lot of hours on that and the original Legend of Zelda.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hoodster225 and ShinigamiMiroku like this.
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I remember watching my older brother play games like Blinx, Time Splitters, Halo, Prototype, Mortal Kombat, stuff like that. He'd let me play with him if I begged him enough, it was always a good time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Hoodster225 likes this.
  3. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My first experience with video games were some games on my dad’s iPod. Also, I would get to watch him play some Skyrim.

The first video game I really got to play though was Little Big Planet. I would play with my brother and my dad, and we had such a hard but fun time trying to beat the levels.

4. Adler

Adler Sailor

Helios
    (Helioptile)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽78.1
    My First Game was Smash Melee. I remember when i was a Young Link main but none of my friends at the time had him unlocked.
    Life was pain kappa

5. JustTopaz

Evie
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    That really depends. I like to say Jak3 but that's not entirely true. Before that I played Rayman, Spyro, and some ehhh sport games. I also had access to over 60 Sega mega-drive games. but I was too young to enjoy them. And it was also AFTER the PS1.

But you know, the first game I/we actually bought was Jak3. Followed by Spyro a hero's tale and Shrek2 (it actually isn't 11/10 bad. It's only mostly shit but still totally playable. Especially if you know the cheat codes B)).

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'm gonna show my age. It was sonic 2 on the sega genesis

7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It was either Crash Bandicoot or Spyro! Or something on the SNES, but I have no idea what game.

8. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Pokémon emerald or one of the gameboy warios so long ago

#48 Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  9. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Mario Kart Wii when I was like 9 or 10, wow was I bad lol

10. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    My first gaming experience was on the SNES, although my memory is so foggy that I don't exactly remember specific games that I've played for it. x.x

11. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My earliest gaming memories are watching my brothers fail at Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell. (The king of all rage games that I've ever seen)