1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 What's your party?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Ryan, Nov 17, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I've just beaten Kahuna Hala and my team so far consists of Tigre the Torracat and Dorito the event Rockruff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Whoop another update, team is finally complete now that Goliath have evolved into a tyranitar.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Mine Currently:
    In-CENA-roar the Torracat
    PeekoNikoNii the Pelipper
    Cha the InGameTrade Hawlucha
    PinkHair : ( the Sylveon
    Da Lord Jr. the Dunsparce
    Edgeworth the Dusk Lycanroc

4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I'm still progressing through US and I'm about to meet Lillie at the library in Malie City.

Team:
    Cha the Hawlucha (trade) Lvl. 40
    Richie the Primarina Lvl. 36
    Dimitri the Dusk Lycanroc Lvl. 35
    Amy the Ampharos Lvl. 33
    Beverly the Lurantis Lvl. 35
    Sol the Combusken Lvl. 20

I think I need to switch someone out since I don't have a definite strength against Fairy type Pokémon. I'll also be starting Pokémon UM and might go with Litten but I don't quite like Incineroar and I'm planning to get a Vullaby and a Zorua which makes the teams biggest weakness being Fairy type Pokémon... It's something to really ponder.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I just beat Trainer School..
    Leonidas- Litten
    Poprox- Event Rockruff
    Muni- Alolan Meowth
    Shadow - Zorua
    heh, so far it's almost a full mono dark team, although Poprox and Muni are currently back up as I personally don't want to use them in my team. I plan to obtain a Cutiefly and a Electrike for sure, though.

6. Blood-Umbreon

Blood-Umbreon School Kid

King
    (Nidoran♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽21.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've already got my team planned out and have some already.

On hand:
    - Lv.32 Dartrix M (Ark)
    - Lv.30 Lopunny F (opal)

In poke pelag/PC (until get certain evo item or trained):
    - Lv. 10 Rockruff M (Dax, event, in PC until unloke pokepelago)
    - Lv. 18 Magikarp F (Gyra, pelago train)

Future team members (hopefully):
    - Trapinch->Vibrava->Flygon
    - alolan Vulpix->alolan Ninetales
    - Elekid->Electabuzz->Electavire
    - Eevee/shiny eevee->Umbreon/Shiny umbreon (cause my mascot)
    - Giratina (lol #1 fav legend ;p )

I have most moves planned out for them and I plan to add more Pokémon to my roster and I'll also take some suggestions from other people. Currently at fire trial but didn't start until i trained my magikarp to Gyrados.

#26 Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Steadily making headway through Vast Poni Canyon with the following:

• Aspen the Decidueye. ♀ Lvl 52
    • Leonidas the Tyrantrum. ♂ Lvl 45
    • Gilligan the Golisopod. ♂ Lvl 49
    • Donnie the Arcanine. ♂ Lvl 38 (Tbh he's falling a bit behind and I might replace him...)
    • Lilo the Surfing Raichu from beating Mantine! :D. ♀ Lvl 43
    • Alpha the Bisharp. ♀ Lvl 52
    I plan to use Naganadel on my final team, as well as Blacephalon.

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My team is slowly growing into a proper squad

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Beat Hala and arrived to the next island. My team is now
    Leonidas- Torracat
    Shadow- Zoura
    Slytherin- Ekans
    Azalea- Cutiefly
    Remi- Noibat
    Poprox- Event Rockruff

10. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    I'm currently at what I believe is the final trial? I might be wrong though.
    Pikachu Unova Cap
    Tsareena
    Incineroar
    Ninetales-A
    Kommo-o
    Bruxish (I wasn't expecting to use it, but I just felt like it, I like it, lol.)

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    My team so far:

We just finished battling Sina near the Tide Song Hotel. I'm getting ready for my next trial omo

12. Souji

Souji Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.0
    Here's my party when I finished the game (both E4 and ERR), used only Pokémon that I never used in any playtrough (expect Incineroar).

Incineroar: As usual a really good starter and helped a lot (specially agains't Ultra Necrozma)
    Lycanroc Dusk: Already used both forms in previous games, and this time it wasn't different. One of the MVPs of the party
    Golduck: The first surprise in my party, didn't planned this at all. Caught it early when was a Psyduck and actually helped me a lot in the trials, specially agains't the Water because I didn't have Tsareena yet.
    Parasect: Was struggling to find a Pokémon with False Swipe, and after some tests I was surprised (again) with a Pokémon I never used. The combination of False Swipe, Spore and Stun Spore made capturing an easy task.
    Tsareena: Was planning using it since my first playtrough on Sun but never had the chance. Fortunatelly it lived up the my initial hype and saved me a lot with Trop Kick.
    Quagsire: Used Zoroark until I got to ride at Ultra Wormhole and when I caught my first shiny I swaped it out. It's a bit passive but Zoroark wasn't doing anything that other members wouldn't.

I had a really hard time agains't Lysandre (lost once) and Giovanni (lots of revives and potions), but can't say that I didn't enjoyed it!

Loved that party! Filled with Pokémon that I like and use, but I just can't play without a starter. How's that turned out?
    I used Alolan Ninetales in my first playtrough in Sun, was one of the best. Recently caught a shiny Floatzel in Ultra Wormhole.

13. SkyCity

SkyCity Skywriter

Penny
    (Shuppet)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    I'm right outside the League waiting for my sister to catch up so we can do it Together, my Team is:

[​IMG]
    Adagio
    Female Primarina
    Took me a few tries to get this Beauty
    [​IMG]
    Hector
    Male Garchomp (Shiny)
    The Shiny Gible from the Black Tower in Black 2, His Dragon Claw and Bulldoze have been very helpful
    [​IMG]
    Kahi
    Female Dusk Lycanroc
    Her Thunder Fang has been useful many a time
    [​IMG]
    Daphne
    Female Tsareena
    Went with Lurantis in Moon, time for Tsareena in Ultra Moon
    [​IMG]
    Angel
    Female Scrafty
    Replaced my Toxicroak, Icarius, dont regret it
    [​IMG]
    Yukiko
    Female Alolan Sandslash
    Went Surfing just to Teach her Ice Punch​

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I beat the E4 with little trouble and now they are all level 80+, my cuties. And I technically had a starter in Meganium :p My alolatales knows Freezedry and Moonblast so as a Vulpix on the first few islands she was amazing, the Furret was really strong and saved my butt so many times. Floatzel helped out a lot, even if I had to Move tutor him Aqua tail, worth it. Togekiss was really good against Ultra Necrozma, pretty bulky. Arcanine just rocked overal, good solid fire type as always. Meganium was a bit poorer until I got Giga Drain on her, but now she is a good tanky.

15. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    This is possibly my best/most favorite in any game so far (apart from my Sapphire locke) They all had their moments to shine, and when they took on the Elite 4, they were amazing.

So:
    • Aspen the Decidueye ♀
    • Gilligan the Golisopod ♂
    • Leonidas the Tyrantrum ♂
    • Lilo the Surfing Alola Raichu ♀
    • Alpha the Bisharp and Ultra Necrozma Slayer ♀
    • Ridley the Naganadel (AKA Alien Dragon Bee)
    While I would have loved to keep Loki, Abraham, and Donnie, in the end, their Natures really held them back sadly. (Loki was a Brave Zoroark and Donnie was a Calm Arcanine. Abraham was okay, but.... Alien Dragon Bee :P) They still have a special place on the early team though, so they deserve a mention.

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I haven't fully decided on who's going to stay on my team, but this is who I have on me at the moment:

Torracat - Roger - I chose this guy because he was the only Alolan starter I hadn't used yet
    Smoochum - Janie - I don't know why, but I kind of like this Pokémon's line. I liked this Pokémon even more after she was able to take a Flame Burst from a salazzle and still beat it.
    Pikachu - George - I'm thinking of replacing him with a different electric type, since I already have a psychic-type on my team. Or maybe replacing him with a grass type. I'm not sure yet
    Crobat - Bree - My strongest Pokémon at the moment. I want to keep her because a freaking love the zubat line, but nothing's certain at the moment
    Mawile - Levia - I really want to keep her, but she's not going to be learning any good fairy-type or steel moves anytime soon, so she's less useful than I hoped
    Poliwag - Grumpy - Currently training her to be a poliwrath

17. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I've now beaten the second Kahuna with my current team:
    Tigre the Torrocat, Male, level 33
    Dorito the Dusk Lycanrock, Female, level 30
    Ilia the Totem Gumshoos, Female, level 29
    Helios the Espeon, Male, level 30
    And I'm about to add a Tirtouga and either an Anorith or a Tyrunt to my team as well.

#37 Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Just defeated Kiawe's trial. All members are between levels 20-24

#38 Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Right now I'm at the Pokémon Center before Po Town. My team is all around low to mid 40s.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Okay, so I'm not far at all, literally at the trainer school about to fight the principal, but this is where I'm at now:

- Rowlet: nicknamed Quincy, currently the backbone of my team. Named for Ishida from Bleach. Though I don't watch/read it any more, I do insist Ishida is perhaps the most bamf character in that series, a true blood knight.
    - Pichu: nicknamed Chugi, named for the Bushido tenet of loyalty. Which is really ironic, because I'm probably going to abandon her for a different electric type later.
    - Buneary: nicknamed Cookie, I have my reasons. Anyway, I don't think I've taken a Normal type all-the-way since my Exploud back on Sapphire, so she might be the first in a while.
    - Inkay: nicknamed Kassogtha for Cthulhu's sister. Mind-controlling squid monster? Yeah, that's a good name. I think we'll go far, since I love Contrary.
    - Wingull: nicknamed Obiyex, because I love pelicans and Pelipper is a disgrace to their kind! Anyway, she'll probably help me defeat the school principal and I'll never use her again.

I'm thinking about filling a sixth spot with a withdrawal from my PokeBank, and the most likely (non-overleveled) candidates are Totodile, Froakie, Tepig, Zorua, Togepi, or Eevee. If someone wanted to donate me a Beldum, Riolu, or Phione, however, I wouldn't complain...