1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music What's your summer jam?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Doomhound, May 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    Summer is approaching/here for the northern hemisphere. Plenty of opportunities to party or relax, indoor or outdoor, and I'll bet you've got a favorite song for the summer. What's your summer 2018 theme song?

For whatever reason, even though this song is a year old, now is the time I can't stop listening to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor

I mean the title says it all :P No matter how long it has been, I always go back to this song during the summer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I really don't have a particular song that I listen to in the summer, but I have a whole 40 something songs in a single playlist that I listen to on a yearly basis and some of the main ones are made by Sabaton, Two Steps From Hell, and DragonForce.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    All Star by Smash Mouth. Sue me, I like it unironically T_T

5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    A song from Phineas and Ferb that is fittingly called 'Summer' is a Summer favorite of mine. Shockingly, it's about Summer.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Dance in the Sunshine" (Altamira's town theme)

7. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    probably this song...

it's soooooooo funny.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Have currently been enjoying a Kpop song called I'm So Sick by Apink. I really love the tropical sound.
    Everyday by Winner is also pretty good. The lyrics are poetic lmao.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I’m listening to NSMBWii music, Wii Sports music (why is it so darn catchy) and finally, Octo Expansion (Splatoon) music.

10. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My summer music would be anything that just makes me want to get up and dance. The two songs that are coming to mind are Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon and Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake...I just barely realized that both of these songs that make me want to dance are specifically about dancing.