1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

When u first like Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by PokemonMozzy, May 29, 2018.

1. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    When did u first like Pokémon? Tell me when I remember i first liked it when I was 6 , 7 or 8

WhiteDragonAura likes this.
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    For as long as I can remember, I've liked Pokémon and still do. My first memory of Pokémon was me watching my brothers playing the games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WhiteDragonAura likes this.
  3. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    Probably late '99, early 2000, I think? My sister bought Pokémon Red and I would always sneak a little gameplay in when she wasn't using her Game Boy. lol

PokemonMozzy and Laserdragon14 like this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    My first Pokémon related gift was a Nidorino keychain, so that dtarted me doen my Pokémon path (And is one the reasons Nidoking is one of my favorite mons to this day). My first actual game was Sapphire. Hoenn 4 life baby.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SyWry likes this.
  5. PokemonMozzy

Flamey
    (Charmander)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽154.5
    Water Stone ★★★
    Good for you

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    My first interactions with Pokémon where when we'd trade cards at school when I was young. I knew absolutely nothing about it at the time, and just kept the cards I think looked best.
    When I really got into it was when the ORAS demo showed up "by itself" on my 3ds. I played it, liked it, asked for the full game, and there it started.

7. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I believe I was around... 8 or 9 years old when I first got into Pokémon. My older brother was playing Diamond, and I thought it was super cool, so I asked to play it as well. I feel in love with these weird, yet amazing creatures that I could catch and carry around, these interesting characters and the expansive world.

8. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I was first apparently into Pokémon as young as 3 due to my older siblings being into the TCG at the time (or so I was told), but I don't remember that far back.

9. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I've been into Pokémon, at least passively, as long as I remember. It wasn't until my 11th birthday in 2014 that I got Pokémon Black, though, and have been a large fan of the franchise since. Pokémon, at least for me, is what lead to me looking into the rest of Nintendo's stuff, and it, along with MLP and Minecraft, is what introduced me to the internet, to be honest.

10. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I just remembered that I was first introduced to Pokémon a couple years before Pokémon Black, actually, via Pokémon Rangers: Guardian Signs.

11. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    When I was 8 and moved to a new school where my friend group was really into it. That's right: it was peer pressure that got me into Pokémon! How about that? :P

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I was 8 years old when I first started to like Pokémon. One day I was really bored so I decided to watch TV. There was nothing on but Pokémon, so I decided to give it a shot and I fell in love with it after I watched Dawn in her first contest in D/P. I'm very glad I was bored that day.

13. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I can't remember a time that I was ever not into Pokémon. It's one of those things that I fall in and out of. I think that I've only just started to get really into Pokémon, like, obsessively, just these past few months. That's when I started writing my Pokémon story, and when I truly started to watch the anime (I had watched some of the first few seasons when I was youngest if the episodes just so happened to be on, and I watched the first nine movies, but this is the first time that I've actually started watching the show itself, and I'm really loving it.)

14. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    When I was about 9..?

15. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Ī first got interested in Pokémon when Ī trīed watçhińg the first sēason onlīne (on a relāted nōte, Ī was suppōsed to bē doińg my assīgnments at the tīme xaxaxa)

16. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I was interested in Pokémon for most of my life. I started playing Pokémon gold and silver as my mom kept a game boy color in the car for long trips. Never played gold and silver much and never really got into Pokémon then either. It wasn't until I played ruby and emerald did I seriously fall in love with the games. Have no idea how long ago that was though, but I can say that I always played ruby on the GBA SP.

17. Borie Broer

Melody
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽368.8
    Ever since I watched the first episode on TV(I think I was around 6?), after that my parents gave me and each of my siblings a TCG Machamp deck.
    Little did they know Pokémon would become such a huge part of my life.

18. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    I started to like Pokémon when I was five and found some of my brother’s Pokémon cards and then when it still worked he also let me play his Pokémon Emerald game on his Gameboy.