1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Where am I?, Rise Of The New Warrior

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Pokémist, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    For a while I have been thinking to write a new fanfiction and first to be uploaded here. I got inspired by @WavePearl 's weekly prompt #316 post on the thread which was this image
    [​IMG]

Here are some little things to be noted before I begin my story
    1) There can be mistakes in grammar since my english is not perfect. If there are any mistakes, I would love to be corrected.
    2) Constrictive criticism is allowed but dont go on your story is bad without any strong reason. And I will try my best to improve it.
    So, let's get it on the tracks
    ____________×××××______×××××________

Suddenly I started to feel my existence, body numb for thousand of years was getting alive. I could feel the rigid floor under my back and cool breeze flowing over my top. I could feel myself. I slowly opened my eyes and nothing was clear. It was all blurry. I rub my eyes in an attempt to see better. I slowly tried standing up but my feet wobbled and I fell on the ground.
    "Ouch!" Was the first word I spoke in this new world or what it seemed to me. I had no memory of my past or anything. It felt like as if I am a new born baby. I crawled out of the cave to see sun shining bright above me.
    My eyes took a little time to adjust to the light and when it did, I could see everything clearly.
    A beautiful landscape was before my eyes, a place I never saw. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck and an unclear image popped up in my mind. It was me. I came back to reality and panicking yelled "where am I!?!?" Of which no response except my echo. So here the story begins of me, Kyle who Suddenly finds himself in a weird world. Many secrets to be told and many mysteries to solve, it's just a beginning of a new world and a warrior.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    I'm glad the prompt inspired you--can't wait to see where this goes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist likes this.
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    I tried again standing but fell. Again and again but the result was same. Will I never be able to walk? I questioned myself with a doubt. Frustrated I lie down on ground and suddenly realised how hungry I was.
    I cant make it by crawling I said to myself as I noticed the height. I guess there is no way so trying all way was a decision of mine.
    People walk, new born babies do then why can't I? I tried giving myself motivation and after what it seemed to me,thousands of tries, I finally stood up. Still shaking but I was standing, I was walking. It was enough for me.
    I looked down at my body for the first time with a clear mind. I was wearing weird clothes.
    Who the heck wears ancient warrior clothes in 22nd century?
    I realised, I am not at the place I should be. I remembered nothing from my past except that my name is Kyle. But knowing name was of no use. Sun was setting and I havent made any progress. I wanted to know more of this world and find out what kind of people live here.
    So I slowly started climbing down the hill, my ankle bent and I fell down with a Large thump. Why was I not hurt? There was soft grass on Ground which took impact of my fall. I was yelling at myself for bad luck and being in situation like this. With it, I came to know one more thing about my self, I was short-tempered. Still not enough knowledge but better than knowing nothing.
    I was still registering my surroundings. It was a shame that I havent found a single living creature yet.

Arctiquaza and Laserdragon14 like this.
  4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    It was getting dark and I was hungry. I had nothing to eat. Good luck, I got really a good luck I said to myself with a sarcastic smile. I walked forward, it was like clouds are just above me. It felt so magical. I tried to look here and there for sone good food. All I saw were weird plants.
    Plants with large petals and plants with ribbon like grass. After searching for few minutes, I found a tall tree with pink fruits. I cant climb that I knew but I was hungry. I picked up some pebbles from ground and aimed at fruits. Nothing happened.
    Sad and hopeless I sat under it. I was really hungry so I stood up, determined to get fruit this time. Pebbles weren't working so I try to shake tree. One time,two time and boom it fell down.
    Without checking its dangerous or not, I ate it. It was tasty.
    I stood up and starting walking in search for a better place to sleep but suddenly my head felt too heavy. My legs were numb, I slowly sat down on ground. My vision went blurry and I drifted to sleep. What was it?
    It was my last thought before sleeping and entering the world of dreams.
    (Note:. I write short chapters to keep story interesting. I also make story at the moment so it may not be that good. Thanks for reading. Fun has just began!)

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bright light shining. I closed my eyes back getting irritated by light and let my eyes adjust. It was already noon. What the hell did I ate? I asked myself. At least, I know now not to eat.
    Suddenly a tingling sensation appeared on my arms and then my legs. What is this? I sat down to see. There were large body insects crawling on mg hand legs. Damn it...
    I stood up and ran as fast as I can. They were like stick to my hands and legs. And what it seemed to me, they were sucking blood out of me. You parasites! I exclaimed loud enough for anyone to hear if there was any. I rubbed my hand on rocks and they will. I ran through the grass and I saw a water pool before me. Thats it, I smiled. I kind of dipped myself in pool of water. Parasites were dead. I sighed in relief.
    I walked out of water only to know I was so hungry. Again..I sighed. Where to find food? Suddenly I saw unexpectedly large cluster of grass and walked to towards it in hopes that I will get a place or at least something to eat.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    I ran towards it, searching and pulling grass away. I angrily shouted "I WANT FOOD" and suddenly something behind grass began to movd. It was a dog with cat tail. It made me laugh a bit but it was cute. I bent down to pet it but before I touch it, it ran away. I sighed. First living creature and it ran away. I am unlucky, I am telling, I said to myself.
    I with some hope, I followed the path that creature went in hope to find something.
    When I stopped walking, I realised I was standing in center of a giant hole. Its radius was approximately 5 metres. I ignoring it, I went forward looking here and there.
    I stumbled upon a stone and fell down. "Ouch" When I looked back thers was a shining pink stone. I carefully picked up and stared at it. Suddenly something start poking me, it was rhe same creatures. I moved my hands towards it and it didnt run away this time.
    I picked up the stone and and walked with my new friend. What should I name it? I decided to call it luck. Maybe what I lack, was this creature? I laughed lightly. I walked more in search of something to eat. Food was still my priority.

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    As I walked ahead I found a tree with fruits, they were different from earlier. Learning from earlier I first checked those fruits. Poisonous are they?
    Suddenly luck jumped on me, eating that fruit. Damn it, no! It could be fetal since its different. Nothing happened to luck.
    ...is this safe? It is safe! Oh my god, I ran towards tree and gathered all the fruits and began to eat like animals. I was hungry. Luck was nomming on a fruit as well. We both ate happily. Probably...my luck returned to me.
    After finished eating I petted luck and carried him into my arms and began to walk. Now, I need shelter.
    Suddenly earth below my feet began to shake. Is it an earthquake? I panicked and started looking for a safe place. Luck jumped from my arms and began to run towards a cave. Stones were sliding from mountain like a meteor shower.
    I ran after luck and suddenly a big rock fe on luck. I yelled out "Luck!!". I tried removing the rock as I could still hear it's cries. Suddenly a rock started to fall from behind. I have to go or I will die? But I cant leave luck...what should I do? Suddenly a man, dressed in diamond armor cut the rock into two with his sword. I was suprised but I still had my attention towards luck, I could feel tears rolling down my cheek.

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    The man who just saved me grabbed my collar and threw me back. "What the heck are you trying to do?" I yelled at him as he tried moving the rock. "Just watch" he simply said. His voice was cold and harsh.
    He picked up rock carefully and took out luck from remains of broken rocks. Luck was bleeding but its eyes were still open. He was alive. I wiped my tears and stood up and took luck in my hamds, petting it carefully. It started purring and I giggled. I totally forgot about the man who saved me.
    The man took luck in his hands and put it down where there were some berries on the ground. "Thank you for saving me, Mister" I bowed down smiling.
    Suddenly, man grabbed my hair and made me look up into his eyes and suddenly released my hair. "What was that?" I asked. His cold eyes were piercing through me as if he will make a hole in my body through his eyes. "You are coming with me" He said. "But why? And where?"
    "Do I really need to give you details?"
    "If I am going, yes"
    "What about this detail. If you dont come with me I will kill this thing right here"
    "What no! You cannot"
    Man took out his sword and put the tip at luck's neck warning me "I am cruel, dont underestimate me"
    I had no option left. I have to go.
    "I am ready"
    "Then take that thing and follow me"
    "Why luck? Shouldn't we live it alone"
    "Do as I say"

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    I went with that man and ge realeases me as he reaches a city. A big wonderful city. I could see weird animals around me. A girrafe with rhino horn and a bird with two wings. Weird creatures all around. It was first time since I woke up I saw so many living creatures together. I followed the man and it appeared from how people were looking at him that he is some respected personality. I was tired and it was such a long distance. I should have fought this man instead of coming here I thought.
    But it was too late. He entered a house and pushed me in front of a kind looking lady. "Get up and prepare some food, king wants to see them healthy"
    I dudnt know what this man was going to do with us. I just did what I was asked to.