1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

USUM Where does this generation land on your list of favourite gens?

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon' started by moonlight, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Squidy822

Squidy822 Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽7
    Battle Points:
    ★11
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Out of the 5 different Pokémon games I've played (counting sm and usum as two seperate ones) This comes in the top 3, competing with X and AS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Calzone

Calzone Banned
    Banned Member

PokéPoints:
    ₽59
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I've played every region and this one land 10\10 would play again

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ultmia

Ultmia Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽2
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I'd say, location wise, It's probably my favorite in the entire series, I've always been a sucker for Hawaii and island culture. So bright, colorful and laidback. It's insanely hard not to smile just walking around in this game. Gen-Wise though, it's...Probably 3rd. It was a definite improvement to Gen 6 in my eyes, but I don't think they've done much..Improvement for the series as a whole like Gen 4's Physical/Special Split or Gen 5's bigger importance on story. I'm not saying it's bad, I love it's unique take, but I don't think a lot of game mechanics other then probably Pokémon Refresh, and More Customization are going to transfer over to the next eventual game in the franchise. These just feel a lot more Personal, in a sense, more...Reserved for Alola, rather then being new stuff that will forever be in the Pokémon World, like Regional Variants, or Totem Pokémon.