1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gen 7 Where does this generation land on your list of favourite gens?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by colours, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    the Generations i like are:
    Gen 5
    Gen 4
    Gen 2
    i like gen 5 the most,because the story were very cool and somewhat creative

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    In my opinion Alola is number four for me. Numbers 1-3 are Unova, Kalso, and Johto. Not having gyms kinda made it go down a bit and I kinda felt like they changed Lusmine’s character a lot which was good, but it also kinda sucks that they felt that they needed to give her some redemption story.

3. InkyGuy

InkyGuy Sailor

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽670.7
    Ice Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Soothe Bell ★
    I'll probably say that Alola takes the 6th place in my list. I don't say that i didn't liked it, it's only that i like others generations more.

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    I'm not sure if I could actually put my favorite generations into an ordered list or anything, but Gen 7 is definitely among the best in my opinion. Some aspect of the gameplay feel like a step down from OR/AS, but I loved everything about Sun and Moon's story. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were a bit of mixed bag for me, though. I liked the additions to the plot, such as the Ultra Recon Squad, Necrozma's role in the story and the stuff with Team Rainbow Rocket. On the other hand, I felt like the pacing wasn't as good and I didn't like the changes to Lusamine's characterization. I feel like it would have been better if they left Lusamine the same as she was before and have it so that she's using the Ultra Recon Squad to try and capture Nihilego instead of actually helping them to stop Necrozma, which leads to a larger confrontation between the them and means that your character (and Lillie and Gladion) end up having to do everything as a result.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Near the middle-ish. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't poor either. It just had so little replay value for me. It just wasn't as fun as other games for me.

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Very high up there! I loved the atmosphere and unique twist to the main series games with lack of gyms. Also adore the characters very much....Lillie especially....which is an important thing to my enjoyment of a video game series. I'd say it's very close to the top. (' ')'/

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The designs were underwhelming. Lillie is my favorite thing to come out do it though! Rotom Dex was also a nice edition. However, they haven’t brought back walking with your Pokémon... #Gen2MasterRace

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Honestly, Gen 7 would be my third favorite region. I really loved this region! Not only that, but I feel like this region gave a unique view on Pokémon.