1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Where were you born, and where do you live now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    An interesting little thing to get to know the diversity of our community more. Where were you all born, and where do you live now? Additionally, if you'd like, tell us a little bit about the place you were born in and where you live now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I was born in Glasgow, Scotland. I still live in Scotland but in the highlands now! [​IMG] (I have lived in England as well though. But not anywhere outside the UK)
    I live in a little scenic town now but I must admit that I miss living in cities. ;w;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I was born and raised in Austin, Texas. I still live here today, but now the cities no longer nice and modest. There are buildings everywhere, traffic sucks, and all the new people are a**holes. Remember kids, publicity isn't always a good thing. Seriously, can't wait for them to leave...

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I was born in the town over and have lived in the same town forever. It is a little town, the gateway to the wine country.

5. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I was born in Wisconsin and I moved to a different county when was like... 1... and I still live here. I don't know if I want to move out of the state or not in the future. It's a nice place, except for the football team obsession and long winters.

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Been living in good old Pennsylvania my entire life. The pretzels and chocolate are great, but most history books overrate Philadelphia. I live about an hour away.

7. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I was born in a hospital somewhere in the middle of nowhere that is the province of Zeeland in the Netherlands xD I've lived in the same house ever since so that's about all I can say about it xD

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Born: Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Live: Sarnia, Ontario

I sorta miss Halifax because it's a bigger city and there's more to do.

9. Orangesyum88

PokéPoints:
    ₽77.8
    I was born in Tennessee where my dad was stationed there in the military. Funny cause most of my family members were born in Dayton Ohio. I am originally from North Carolina, now living with my husband in Texas for years.

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I was born in new South Wales, Australia and still live there.

11. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I grew up in Phoenix, AZ, but moved up the mountain to Flagstaff, AZ for college and have remained here ever since. It's just a couple hours away, but a lot of times it feels like an entirely different state since it's a forest instead of a desert lol.

12. evanibble

evanibble Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    Born in southern California, living there currently.

Also lived in Seattle, DC, and Ankeny, Iowa

13. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I was born and raised in Southern California! I still live here, but I'd like to move out of country.

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I was born in uttrakhand, India. XD never heard name? Ik xD.well i m living in same place from birth. Where i live, its developed town and is gud.

jeevan261001 likes this.
  15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    (Not giving out the state name, so use your imagination)

I live in the Midwestern plains.

I still live in the Midwestern plains.

I have never moved from the town I was born in. That's dedication.

16. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Here and here, nothing interesting really :'D I'm in the exact same place as always.

17. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Born and raised in South-Holland and we moved from a small town where I was born and lived for 17 years to the edge of The Hague. Where I still live now.

18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Born in San Francisco. Currently live in east Sacramento

#18 May 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  19. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I was born in St. DePaul hospital in St. Louis and it was one of the worst hospitals in the area and still is today. Substandard service, doctors who think they are gods, staff who don't care about the patients, old run down building, the place was a dump but it's what my parents could afford. I used to live less than 20 minutes from the St. Louis airport but now I live in Troy Missouri, about 40 miles north north west of St. Louis. It's a much better place with low amounts of crime and a just plain peaceful place to be.

20. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Born on base in Heidelburg, Germany. My dad and mom got moved around a bunch due to the military, and finally we settled in Tampa, Florida. Now, most of the year round, due to college I live in Gainesville, Florida.