1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Where were you born, and where do you live now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Mar 5, 2017.

1. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I'm Portuguese but I was born in Africa, South Africa to be exact, in the city of Cape Town, the city is nice, the people are nice, the sites are nice, not to mention Table Mountain in all its glory, I was born here and I still live here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I was born in NYC and still live here to this day. Of course, I've moved around a lot, but I've always moved back. Nothing compares to the amazingness of nyc imo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YAM

YAM Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.7
    I was born in Vietnam and I am still there now. xD <3 xD

4. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Born and raised in Tampa, Florida! I was actually second to last kid to be born on the military base here ^_^

5. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Born in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
    Now live in Coffs Harbour, New South Wales.

6. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,343.6
    Born in a hospital in Rochester, New York that got closed down, lived in Macedon, New York until the summer of 2008, now live around 15 minutes away from my old house but in a different town and different school district that was way better than my old one. Found something that I love in the form of marching band, and I love it here. Even though New York State taxes are high and should move out of state after I finish the State scholarship program requirements, I really don't want to move out of state.

7. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    was born in mobile, alabama. i currently reside in mobile, alabama as well. however that wasn't always the case. i moved around about 9 times over the course of my 19 year old life. it was insane and hectic but, some moves were better than others. most were bad, but only one was really beneficial to me. ah well. i don't plan on staying in mobile for the rest of my life of course. i jus don't know where i would move to after i get my life together. eh. that's a question for another day.

8. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Ive been born i south holland. In hollandia
    And now ive moved closer to germany. Still in hollandia though.
    Only 1 year ago ^-^

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,119.9
    I was born in Portland, Oregon and have lived almost my entire life in the nearby city of Gresham. Like most of Oregon, its a beautiful place with lots of forested areas and all kinds of wonderful sights nearby such as Mount Hood and Multnomah Falls, the second tallest year-round waterfall in the US.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  10. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,108.2
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I was born in Alabama and lived there until I was about one or two or something. I've bounced around a few places due to my dad's work, and now I'm in Colorado.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I was born in Karratha, Western Australia while my mum and dad were travelling around Australia. They decided to settle down in Queensland, and I've been here ever since.

12. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    I was born on Planet Cray where units in Cardfight Vanguard live!

Nah I kid I was born in West Orange New Jersey so now I'm living in Sanford Florida! I lived in Florida for almost my whole entire life now.

13. Ultra5

Ultra5 Camper

(Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    I was born in New Port News, Virginia USA and I currently live in a small town in the mountains of North Carolina.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Man I wish I could say that. I've lived in NYC since I was 7 (26 now) and the expensiveness of everything is starting to get really draining. I can't see myself living here for more than two or three more years since it's so tough to afford housing. There is definitely so much to do here though, and it's very hard to find another place with the same bursts of energy! In that regard NYC is very lovely.

oooo mountainous areas are so pretty and I'm jealous haha.

I was born in Russia and live in NYC, but ideally I'd like to go elsewhere in the country or perhaps somewhere in France to continue life there. ♡

15. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I was born in the small yet comfrotable island named "Puerto Rico", and i still live here to this day.
    Over here, in this island, most of the population speak spanish, but i mannaged to learn english from my father. This island isnt really a cold place, its actually very warm. But there are some nice places to visit. Once of my favorite places are "Gonzalandia", its basically a waterfall.

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,112.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I was born in France and I still live here. The only times I went in another country were for trips.

17. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I was born in the south and live in the same southern state :sweat: I've lived in the same house my entire life, never moved (aside from living in a dorm 3 hours away for school part time). I live in a fairly small town that's gotten way bigger over the years.

18. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    I was born north of Detroit, I used to live just south (like 5 min) of Detroit, and now I live west of Detroit lol

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Cherry was born in Gujarat, India and is currently living there only~

jeevan261001 likes this.
  20. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I was born in Bowral, NSW, Australia and currently live in Goulburn, NSW, Australia. I've lived here for most of my life.