1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Where were you born, and where do you live now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Mar 5, 2017.

1. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I was born near the Colosseum and Roman Forum in Rome, Italy and have stayed here ever since.

2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,872.9
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I know about the place 'cause singer Enrique Iglesias spoke about the place and hurricane disaster there. I just watched thd video and he was asking for donations to help , I asked dad to donate but sadly there were reasons I was not able to donate ;_;. Just after that, I searched about the place on google and it seemed to be a very good place! I would love to visit that place if I had enough money to travel outside India. TwT

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    It's nice to know that there are people out there hwo wished to help us in our dark times. But luckily for us we have our power back, and everything is back to normal.

Quick warning, I you do wish to visit Puerto Rico. I recomend either having a companion who has been to Puerto Rico, or have a companion who speaks Spanish (warning, some Puerto Ricans, like to shorten words and use slangs. Even I have dificulties sometimes understanding them, and I live here.).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist likes this.
  4. Thundawave

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽132.8
    I was born and raised in Delaware in the US. My hometown is decent but nothing too special. However, I'm currently studying abroad in London for the year and having a blast. :D

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Born and raised in NYC! I have a love hate relationship with it, but I honestly can't see myself living anywhere else. But hey, who knows? I might move upstate or out west when I'm older.

6. Wicked3DS

Wicked3DS Bug Catcher

Pierce
    (Weedle)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.1
    I've been in southern New Jersey my whole life. I've moved a couple times, but always within the same county.

7. Pony

Pony Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Born in England and live in England (though a couple miles further south). Spend a lot of time in Europe though. Let's see what happens...

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,844.1
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I was born and raised in Salem, the capital of Oregon whose architecture hasn’t progressed in the last 70 years. Now I live in a small central Oregon town that’s about three hours away. It’s certainly prettier out here then where I grew up, but I’d rather live elsewhere.

#48 Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  9. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™ (they/them)

Bondo
    (Drizzile)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,204.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Born and raised in Orlando, Florida