1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which actor would you want to play you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    If you could have any actor, who would you have play as you if you were in a movie? Like for example, for me I would have George Clooney play as me in a movie, as my character, because i just like his overall attitude and personality overall. What about you guys, which actor would you want to play as you in a movie that involved you and your life?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I think I would want Selena Gomez to play me. She's so pretty and honestly, I have always loved her as a child, so I would love to see her in general be in another movie. I feel like she is such a down to earth celebrity, that she would accurately capture my life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    In all honesty, I think I'd like Jim Parssins to act me. In "The Big Bang Theory" the way that he acts is almost similar to how I act in life, so I think he'd play me well!

Aurelia likes this.
  4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I don't know if it really counts, but if I could choose anyone to play me, it would be Weird Al Yankovic. I don't think he's really an actor, but I guess it's at least somewhat close xD A few people have told me that I kind of look like him, and I just think he would be the only one who could possibly act the way I do sometimes... I mean, I'm a weird person after all :P

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Oh god...

When I look at it maybe Andrew Garfield could play me.

sohrob101 likes this.
  6. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I was going to say Jim Parsons, but I am not a male so this cannot be allowed.

But yolo right?

I would say Jim Carey, he would play me wonderfully since in more than half of the movies he acts as a 4 year old and that would be a great representation of me

7. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Hmm, I'd say if I was looking for someone who could represent me in a movie it would probably be Robert Sheehan. Even in pictures of him outside of the Mortal Instruments movie (which wasn't THAT bad), he still looks like me, disheveled hair, a kind of awkward face, always looks awkward. And then there was his acting as Simon, he did really well being a geek.

If there was one other person that I would want to act as me it would be Zachary Levi. Why, because he makes geeks look cool, even though he looks nothing like me. Honestly, in Chuck, I find that he'd act the same way as I would... especially when his reactions to Jeff and Lester remind me a lot of my reactions to a certain one of my friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.