1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Which areas do you want to visit the most?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, May 31, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    So, Kanto has quite a few interesting locations. Which do you really wanna revisit in these new games?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    ALL OF IT. I've never played the original, and I really want to see what it's like! The towns in particular.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I want to see what they do with the S. S. Anne. Mt. Moon too.

4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I'm curious to see which take on Lavender Town tower they're going to use for this one, graveyard or radio... Given how cheery the general aesthetic of the game is I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. I wonder if they'll keep the music the same too..?

Nugget bridge will be cool to see in 3D too! Hopefully the gold won't cause too much glare haha~

5. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I know they weren't in Pokémon yellow, but I hope they bring back the sevii islands!

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    It'd be cool to see how Lavender and Silph Co. has been updated! Also the Safari Zone. :3

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I actually want to see Cinnabar Island. For some reason, I remember really liking that place in the original games, even though there wasn't very much to do there. I want to be able to explore the volcano.

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Lavender Town! I loved the spooky aspect of it within the rest of the happy-filled region. I can't wait to hear the new remix they'll create (maybe they'll follow Sun/Moon with the broken sound effects in the abandoned mart or Guzzlord's domain in Ultra??), and I hope they bring back the 'White Hand' quote.
    I'm pretty sure that they'll remove some of the quotes that the possessed ladies say in the tower ("GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!", for example...)

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The Sevii Islands, which I know nobody cares about except me. That place is true nostalgia for me, I'm hyped beyond belief.