1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which book have you read countless times??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pirate Captain, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    So which book or novel have ya read already so many times. But still love it and easily re read it
    Foe me its mgs sons of liberty I love the game buy the novel is so great. I bought it on a book convention years ago

And a fanfiction. From a good friend she is still writing it abd at times I get in the mood and start re read again XD

What about ya all??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've read the Harry Potter series a number of times, but it's been awhile since I've read the books. My current series that I'm sure I will read numerous times is the Trials of Apollo series. I reread the current books that are out whenever a new book comes out, which is every spring, and I've done the same thing for the Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard books.
    I've also read the Davinci Code a lot, as well as most of Dan Brown's other books.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    As far as fictional (albeit allegorical) work goes, probably the Chronicles of Narnia series. They're just THAT GOOD. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    That sounda both very nice
    I wanna re read more novels as soon as I have acces to then agaib XD

5. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    My big one is Harry Potter, I've read those things fourteen times over. However, I really don't have a problem with going back and rereading any book that I enjoyed as long as it's been a reasonable span of time (usually at least six months). For example, I think I've reread the Percy Jackson series three or four times.

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I've read American Gods four times, plus or minus one. When I was much younger, I had a few books that I read in similar repetition. House of the Scorpion, Unwind, The Wish List, and *something* that I know meant a lot to me when I was younger but that I can't remember right now. Something that heavily referenced some kind of classical Mediterranean legend, I think, but I absolutely can't remember it. Too bad my books are all in boxes right now.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Without a doubt, it's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I've been reading that book a lot... maybe, someday, Lord Of The Flies might catch up to the amount of times I've read it.

8. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Honestly I prefer to read books once or twice before dropping them, no matter how great they may be. I just don’t find it as interesting once I know what will happen. But I have read many textbooks multiple times over... at least certain sections of them.

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I can’t recall ever rereading a book. But if i could read I ended again I’d choose the glass castle

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Like many others: Harry Potter is the series of books I reread a lot