1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which eeveelution type would you like to see next?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I've been thinking of a flying eeveelution for years now, and can see it being very elegant and cute. (*´ω`*) Would definitely be my pick. What eeveelution would you guys like to see introduced?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Dragon, poison, or rock

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I would really like to see a flying-type eeveelution. I'm interested in seeing how they'll make a non-flying animal be able to fly.

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'd go with a Ghost-type Eeveelution, personally. It would be interesting to see what they'd do with a flying-type one, though.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd love to see Steel, Poison, Rock, or Fighting done next. I think they could create some cool designs with those types.

6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Normal.

I'm kidding of course. Honestly, as much as I like the Dragon Type, I'm going to have to say Steel. I might like the result for that one better than the rest my choices. Of course, which one I would like best depends entirely on what they would do with that type.

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Well when I first saw Sylveon I thought it would be Flying type, don’t know why. But I’m still waiting for a Flying type eeveelution.

8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I think I would be really interested in a Poison-type evolution, perhaps even a steel. I'm curious at to whether Eevee will continue to get evolutions, seeing as Sylveon, the last one, was made pretty much to advertise the "new" fairy type.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    None, I really do not want anymore eeveelutions to be perfectly honest, I'd rather have something else than another evolution to Eevee. I know we'll probably keep getting eeveelutions because of how popular Eevee is but I really don't see a need to make anymore.

10. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    A ground type eveelution would look quite distinct from the rest. Flying, Steel, Fighting, and Ghost would be interesting too.

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Steel of course. What, no its not because my favorite type is steel! Seriously though, having a steel eevee would be fun as well as rather unique in design. Other than that, I'd say that a poison eevee would be really cool as well, and probably the only other evolution that makes sense with adaptable DNA. I mean, a flying eevee is great and all, but I'm pretty sure unstable DNA isn't going to make you sprout wings and fly no matter how many times you fall off cliffs.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    A flying Eeveelution would be interesting, but Ground or Rock would be cool as well.

13. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I want to see a ghost or dragon type. Maybe both if they're released as a duo like Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glaceon.

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Flying eeveelution, please!

15. Shade

Shade Sailor

Lux
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽380.5
    Ultra Ball
    I've been jonesing for a ghost Eeveelution but I'd also like to see flying and dragon.
    I imagine the flying type being a Gryphon design.

16. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    *slams table* GHOST TYPE EEVEE

Gwoomy likes this.
  17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I'd love to see a normal type Eeveelution called Eon. If we have to have any more - and I fully expect them to make an Eeveelution for every type eventually - then keeping it simple and interesting would be best, I think...and what is simpler than having one that evolves naturally via levelling up?

18. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ghost, Dragon, and Flying. It'd also be cool for one specific eeveelution to be able to evolve further, then mega evolve!

19. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    My fave type is Ghost,, so ofc I'd love to see a Ghost eeveelution

20. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Still holding out for a Dragon-typed Eeveelution.