1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which eeveelution type would you like to see next?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Jan 23, 2019.

1. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I would be happy with ghost, steel or poison.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    A ghost type called spookeon

I'm wondering how there'd be a dragon one though? Eevee is like not at all a dragon but hey.

3. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I could see a dragon one, and a flying one. They'd be pretty cool I think!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    steel or dragon type, which I think would fit in well with gen 8.

5. Pika

Pika Hiker

Topaz
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽335.9
    yes yes to steel and dragon! i think they would fit in SO well with the theme of the next games. can i trust gamefreak to pull through on this? god i hope so, don't let me down guys

Bug likes this.
  6. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    I'm in big agreement with Steel and Dragon. Admittedly, I still hurt for a bug eevee, but I doubt we'll ever see one of those.

7. Bayporeon

Bayporeon School Kid

Hestia
    (Fennekin)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽68.0
    I agree on Steel and Dragon! I'd like all of them honestly but these are the ones I think we're most likely to get soon.

For a Steel-type I think Chromeon would be a cool name, although I know I've heard other neat ones. I don't know what they'd name a Dragon one. Ampitheon? Wyveon? Just Drakeon, like drack-eon? I'm excited to see where they go with that if they do.

8. Woo

Woo Bug Catcher

Lettuce
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽33.0
    I would love to see a dragon-type eeveelution! I'd hope that if they went with it, it'd be more based on an Eastern dragon design vs. a Western dragon, we already have lots of Western looking dragon type Pokémon. I'm also partial to the idea of a normal-type eevee that is just a Very Big Eevee, I'm very basic and like big fluffy babies!

9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Part of me doesn't really want any more Eeveelutions because they would break the theme of all of Eevee's evolutions (with the obvious exception of Sylveon) being types that were considered Special before the Physical/Special split in Gen IV, with all of those Types now being accounted for. However, if they did add new Eeveelutions my preferences would be Poison, Ghost and Dragon, as I feel like those would have potential to be really unique compared to what we have so far.
    Poison could have a creepy, possibly with sickly looking design to it.
    Ghost could be rather ethereal looking, with parts of its body being made of a cloudy mist.
    Dragon would have reptilian features, making it stand out from the distinctly mammalian designs of all of the other members of the Eevee family.

10. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I'd take any type for a new eeveelution, though I'd like a ghost-type eeveelution the most. Why? No reason, though I think that one has the most potencial, but that's just me.

11. LeafeonPrincess

Unusual
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.1
    The best type already exists though

While I would love a steel and/or dragon type, I can't help but wonder how they would fit into the purpose of the Eeveelutions- of symbolizing unusual methods of evolution.

Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon represented the elemental stones of gen 1 (not counting moon stone, which tbh would have been the perfect way to introduce a normal eeveelution)

Espeon and Umbreon represented the day/night cycle and friendship values introduced in gen 2

Leafeon and Glaceon represented the location-based evolutions introduced in gen 4

And Sylveon, despite the assumption of it being purely to showcase the fairy type, represented the affection mechanic of Pokémon Amie.

As all the evolutions of gen 3, 5 and 7 were all based on previous mechanics, no Eeveelution was introduced.

So... what potential evolution methods is there? The new games are rumored to have a lot to do with sports, so there's a possibility there.

...Eh, maybe I'm just being contrary because they've already covered my favourite types. Still, food for thought.

Vigilance likes this.
  12. Tailsimp

Tailsimp Bug Catcher

Jabbers
    (Totodile)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    A flying type would be excellent. I've always wanted to see a flying type eeveelution that has huge ears that it uses to glide with.

For me tho, I'd love to see a poison type! It could go in so many different directions and I'm excited to see what design GameFreak would go with.

13. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I have an unspeakable love for poison type Pokémon. And I could image a poison type eeveelution which has a slud and very poisonous looking. Almost like a pond of toxic waste.

Vigilance likes this.
  14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    A poison type sounds really neat. What would you name it?

I personally am thinking about a bionic "steel" eeveelution. I think a metal coat/armor sequence body would be pretty cool and honestly if the armor had some glow lines, would be a sure fire winner for me.

Maybe called Metalleon?

15. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I would be really cool to have a dragon or ghost type eeveelution, but I think that an eeveelution that I would probably be most excited about for use in the games would be a poison type, because I've come to realize that when playing through the games, poison is kind of my go-to type. I don't even know why.