1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which game system do you play on most often?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Xbox One by far, I have a backlog on the 3ds and 360 and my laptop is gaming capable, but I little interest in PC gaming and I've been playing some newer releases rather than clearing some backlogs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Playstation 3 for me! I have plenty of games on other consoles but the bulk of them are for the PS3 and DS which has me glued to them most often. I'm finding myself drawn to consoles over handhelds recently though, there's something more engaging about them. It's easier to get into the zone and focus fully on the game I'm playing.
    Xbox 360 is starting to pick up some hours too though. I only recently got my hands on one so I jumped at the chance to finally play through the Fable series... I'm definitely a fan!

3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Gotta be 3DS for me! I'm a 3DS baby :3 I just love the portability and compatibility, really works for me.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Used to be the ps3, but I suppose the honour goes to the ps4 now.

5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Most definitely my 3ds, because I replay my games often

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I think i might of posted here. But the gaming system I use the most is a PC and a 3ds owo

7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    At the moment the only one I've been playing is my 3DS XL and my mobile phone. I wonder if that counts lol. Hopefully once I get my TV I'll be able to play my ps3 and my wii more often. I need to get back into video games.

8. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    The gaming system I use the most is a PC and then 3ds whenever I can't access my computer B)

9. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    My 3DS and my Laptop! I don't own any other consoles but maybe I'll get a Switch one day!

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I play mainly on PS4 and DS, mostly PS4 because of FFXIV I probably play that game way too much. XD

11. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    most definitely my pc. Then probably my 3ds for Pokémon and fire emblem.

12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm usually on my WIi U, followed by a 3DS to play Pokémon and Fire Emblem. I rarely use a PC because the one in my home is old and slow ;w;

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Was the PS4 because Persona, and now the 3DS again because FEE: SoV.

14. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I mostly use my 3DS! It's very practical and most games I own are for the 3DS anyway.

15. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I mostly play on PC because I play a ton of Overwatch and Final Fantasy XIV. I also play games such as Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. I also play a bit of Xbox One and Switch but PC is my most common platform.

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently, my Wii U has the honor. I need to finish some game before moving on.

17. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    My 3DS gets the most love. It has so many games that I love and cherish and some that I have yet to complete. coughMooncough

18. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I mostly play on my PS3. Unfortunately, there are no Pokémon games for the PS3, so i just play Diablo 3, Crysis 3, Tekken 6 and Minecraft.

19. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Techincally speaking, GBA and DS because I use emulators. I've been playing some DS games on my tab recently.

20. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    Used to play on my N64 a lot when I was younger. Then I got my Wii, and played the hell outta that console. And then the 3DS and its amazing library of games came along.

Nowadays, however, whenever I game it's usually PC Overwatch. Yes. This is what I have devolved into.