1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which games have you still not beaten?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, May 23, 2017.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm so, so guilty of not completing most of the games I buy. At least half, if not more, of my 3DS game collection's unbeaten or hardly even been played in years. =< How about you guys? Do you own any games you haven't finished? Why haven't you gotten around to it yet?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ...Oh me oh my; where do I even begin?

Dragon Quest IX (post-game part-way through)
    Etrian Mystery Dungeon (post-game part-way through)
    Etrian Odyssey III (barely even started this one)
    Etrian Odyssey IV (post-game nearly finished)
    Etrian Odyssey Untold (post-game nearly finished)
    Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold (post-game nearly finished)
    Final Fantasy II Advance (just over half-way through)
    Final Fantasy VI Advance (only about a quarter of the way through)
    The Legend of Zelda 1 (Hero's quest mostly done)
    The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (Hero's quests not started)
    Mega Man Star Force 1 (post-game just started)
    Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario (halfway through)
    Puzzle & Dragons Z (haven't even started)
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles (I've only finished Sonic 3; I haven't started & Knuckles
    Sonic Lost World (hard mode halfway done)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2011 (story almost done)

I'm sensing a pattern with the Etrian games here...

The reason for all of these games being unfinished is basically because I have so much in my life going on, be it school, LV, social life, side projects, or any combination of the above. In some cases, like Final Fantasy VI, I just completely lost interest.
    I'm out of school now so I'll have more time, but the question is where do I start? Best pick up one of them and work on them one at a time, I suppose.

3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Lots of Harvest Moon games that I never finished. Also some Atlus games that I still need to do. I never finished Persona 5, but that is probably because I needed to break of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Cave Story
    And I dont think I'll ever be able to get past the Blood Stained Sanctuary level. ;w;

5. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    This here is my problem. I hate to say it but half of the games I own I've never beaten. There is a reason behind all of this and I'll explain why in a few sentences. The first reason is because I love the game so much to the point that I don't want to finish. The second reason is I forget about it. I would love to list down games that I've never beaten but that would be a very long list my friend. We shall leave that for another time.

6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Not beaten to 100 percent completion? Absolutely every game I've played. Just didn't beat the main story? Hmm. I'll just stick to games that have a low chance of me returning to.
    Devil Survivor 1
    SMT Strange Journey
    Dragon Quest Heroes and Dragon Quest 3
    God Eater 2 Rage Burst
    Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 13 and 13 Lightning Returns
    Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
    ANY of my Nuzlocke attempts
    And that's all I can think of for now.

7. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    I usually finish everything, but a few I just couldn't.
    Horizon Zero Dawn - I'm working on this one because it's genuinely one of the best games I've ever played and I'm savoring it. It's also so intense that I need to take it slowly.
    Tales of the Abyss - It sucked.
    Dragon Quest 7 & 8 - I found the plot interesting and very charming, but the gameplay was really boring in my opinion.
    Fallout 3 - Played for like two hours and it felt like I was just forcing myself to play because everyone said the game was good. Not my cup of tea.
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - I know everyone loves it but I really don't like it. I found it too stressful and I just didn't enjoy it at all. Link Between Worlds, on the other hand, I absolutely loved.
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I loved this game for a while and played it a ton in 4th-5th grade, but my parents had split custody and my dad would play when I was at my mom's. So, I came back to the game mostly beaten and just never got back to playing it.

8. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Pretty much anyyyy RPG/RPGish game I've ever attempted, haha. So that includes:
    Mass Effect 1, 2 , 3
    Dragon Age trilogy
    Kingdom of Alamar
    Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
    Diablo 3
    The Witcher 1 & 3
    Nioh (tho I am trying my damnest to get through it)
    Rainbow Moon
    Skyrim
    Risen 3
    All the Kingdom Hearts Games
    Mind Zero

I could go on.

9. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've played so many games but basically haven't beaten any of them (to the very very end at least) :sweat: The only game I remember having beaten is Elmo in Grouchland :sweat:

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Most of the games that I own I have beaten but there are a few that I need to finish.

Pokémon Sun and Moon
    Megaman battle Network 3 White
    Megaman Starforce 2 Zerker X Saurian
    Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (getting close)
    Rune Factory 4
    Super Mario Bros 3 (GBA version)
    Rise of Nations Rise of Legends
    Boktai 1
    And that sums it up of the 30 - 40 or so games that I own. Most games I do finish, these are the last remaining hold outs (YAY)

11. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Actually a billion. I'm such a hoarder. :sweat: Deus Ex, Darkest Dungeon, Final Fantasy XIII, Wings of Vi, Dark Souls III, LoZ: Ocarina of Time... just to name a few.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Yeah, I left a lot of games at half. This includes some Assassin Creed, Dragon Age Games, Far Cry, Fable, Mass Effect, Sonic Unleashed and a lot of games that I won't remember today.

13. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    This spring i had started getting into the kingdom hearts games, kinda stopped at chain of memories. the game wasn't all that fun and kinda turned me off of the series as a whole for a bit * i'll get to them eventually!* i also a haven't gotten back to playing dragon quest 7 despite it being a fantastic game. other than that i tend to beat the games i own!

14. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Puzzle & Dragons Z
    Persona 5 please don't kill me Marine
    Assassin's Creed, yes the first one lol
    Lord of the Rings, War in the North

And many many more, I got a game backlog with 6 years worth of games

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I usually finish games so I don't have many.

Xenoblade Chronicle X is one of the ones I didn't finish. I got stuck half way through because I needed to complete a side quest before I could continue the main story but I could never find that side quest. I searched all over the world before I gave up. Did find some nice secrets in the process though.

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    A lot of the games I play are like Minecraft or Stardew Valley where you can just keep building onto it forever and don't really end. Well I guess Stardew Valley did have a storyline.

Dragon Age Origins because it keeps crashing
    Witcher 2. Some of it's... themes are a little too much for me. The gameplay was good though.
    Bastion
    Assasin's Creed
    Thief
    Elder Scolls IV. Beat Skyrim though.
    Pretty much any Kingdom Hearts game

Wow that's pretty much my Steam library. I should go back and play some stuff.

17. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Both the first Pokémon Ranger and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon explorers of time. I tried many times but both games had a boss I just couldn't beat. Ranger had Suicune, PMD had Primal Dialga... I don't think I'll ever get around to beating them.

Then there's Majora's Mask which I bought and just never finished because I always forget xD

That's all I can think of, I always buy games with the intend of playing them to the end

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Crash Bandicoot
    Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (I stopped playing during the Delta episode stuff)
    Monster Hunter 4U (did the main 'story' and was around HR 6-7)
    Monster Hunter Generations (around Rank 3-4..)
    Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (did the main story but gave up on the 'recruit all the mons')
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (stuck on the Bongo/Temple of Spirits boss)
    Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (I...couldn't even find the way to the first dungeon...)

19. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am hardly the one to murder you for that. I haven't finished it myself.

I have like 5 unfinished games that I still need to complete, like Persona 5.

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I still need to try and finish Link's Awakening...!