1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which games have you still not beaten?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sheep, May 23, 2017.

1. PokemonGuardian2000

Pidgeotto
    (Pidgeotto)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.2
    One game i haven't beaten yet Is The Legend Of Spyro The Eternal NIght for the wii. The reason i ahven't beaten it yet,is beacuase i am stuck in level taht i can't get pass.

I will do my best to explain on where i am stuck. There sis a cutscene in which Spyro sees some bats flying over heard. You have to jump on two branchers to get to ledge. You have to beat two spiders. There is a spider that shots at you from across the gap. I cna't get across the gap. If anyone has gotten pass the gap. Please let me. Please explain to me very clearly onn how you got across the gap.

2. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Any LoZ game besides OoT. Sometimes I just get stuck and stop playing pfff. I always end up stopping at the last temple

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Undertale and Assassins Creed, just kinda either forgot about them or got stuck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Phoenixian_Majesty

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.6
    I've started Elder scrolls games so many times and still, I've never beaten one. I always get distracted till he next thing comes out, then I go back and make a new guy, rinse and repeat. I don't think that's bad though.

Live another life should be the default way to play skyrim xD

5. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Personally I have not defeated... I would say that the only game I have not defeated was final fantasy 12 and it was solely because of time restraints and me not fully understanding the way the battle system works and how to properly manage my characters stats and items. I will say though that it was still a pretty fun game to play :)

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I've never been able to complete Donkey Kong Country 3. Some of the levels just wreck me so bad I stop trying and I forget about the game until I try again and the cycle repeats lol.

7. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    To this day I've never finished the story for the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as after 100 hours my save game got corrupted and i just lost the will to play after that.

8. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i am awful at finishing games. at least 100%. usually i can beat the game itself but never 100% it. the games that i haven't finished finished though are sonic unleashed (my sister deleted my save file and i cant remember what i did to the game..), golden sun (i got to the very end, the final boss, but couldnt beat it and got frustrated), tales of symphonia (i got sort of far in the game but got frustrated and sold it bc im dumb), tales of phantasia (i actually got sort of far in this but as my dad owns it and i dont, i couldnt beat it as i had to leave for alabama again). uh..i think i've managed to at least beat every other game i own, in the..traditional sense. not 100% but, i have beaten it at least.

9. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I just remembered a couple of games I haven't beaten yet, due primarily to extenuating circumstances. Metroid Fusion (brother lost the cart), FFXII (had to get rid of PS2), and original Super Mario 64 (sis has the console).

10. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

yejus
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    Pokémon moon.
    i just cant.

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    There are so many, but to this day, the most prominent example is Xenoblade Chronicles. That final boss is just so unfair. I basically gave up trying and looked up the ending. How the person who recorded that footage made the battle look so easy is beyond me. Maybe my level was too low, I don't know, but that was the breaking point for me. Same for that Puzzles and Dragons game on the 3DS. Its final boss is super annoying.

12. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    An awful lot. Not that I can't, I just get distracted with other hobbies, as of late.
    I have to stick to it I think for the long haul more....

13. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have never been able to win the final battle in the original Mortal Kombat. Maybe I just suck at fighting games X'D T_T

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  14. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I haven't finished:

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (I CAN'T GET PAST THE MOUNTAIN)
    Pokémon Explorers of Time and Darkness (MOUNTAINS ARE EVIL)
    Pokken Tournament (I'm making it)

And that's it.

15. UltraHusk

UltraHusk School Kid

Cubone
    (Cubone)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.8
    i got subnautica because i'd been eyeing it down and haven't finished that, got Pokémon sun when it was released and havent finished still.

some other games:
    - forza horizen 3
    - the legend of zelda breath of the wild
    - mariokart
    - death squared
    - splatoon 2

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I can’t think of a game I finished XD

17. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    My Backloggery tells me I have 254 unfinished games...198 of those I've not had time to start yet. So technically I have 56 unfinished games. I won't list them, but they include a lot of games I really do mean to get back to - Stella Glow, Dragon Quest VIII, Aviary Attorney, etc. Sometimes I just start these things and get distracted by something new that I want to play more.

One game I have not finished and will probably never finish, however, is Persona 4 Golden. I just cannot stand it.

18. SkyCity

SkyCity Skywriter

Penny
    (Shuppet)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    XCOM 2
    Agents of Mayhem
    Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
    Recore
    Sonic '06

19. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Alien Isolation ;____; It's too spooky... and also TWD S2, although I just haven't opened it in a few months LOL

20. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I know what you mean... I've never completed a single traditional fighting game, not even my favorite among the ones I have played (MvC1). The ones I've seen the ending to (BB:CT + CS) are because I was watching my friend play through it to show me the joke endings.

The ultimate travesty: I have never beaten Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, or 3.