1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Legendary do you Ride in the UWR

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Dec 3, 2017.

?

Which legendary?

1. Solgaleo

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. Lunala

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Other than aesthetic the two Pokémon have no differences, but which do you prefer to ride?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Going against the grain here, but I actually prefer Lunala. It has a flatter, more disc-like shape, and that helps me judge how close to get to the energy rings; Solgaelo's mane gets in the way for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I ride Lunala, for game appropriateness. I don't mind riding Solgaleo either, since they both work roughly the same for me.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Solgaleo, even if Lunala looks super cool riding the massive wingspan makes it hard to be to properly aim so I choose Solgaleo as I much prefer being able to do well in there than looking cool.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Solgaleo, it feels a bit more natural and the minigame is easier to play with riding the lion.

6. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    I ride Solgaleo, I got Sun and Ultra Sun, so it just feels right. Having Solgaleo in both games makes me really attached to it.

7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Lunala rn but it's so hard to control so I may switch to Nebby

8. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Currently, Solgaleo. I'm not a huge fan of Solgaleo though and might switch to Lunala. :\

9. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    i have never been to the UWH but the first Pokémon i will try is gonna be lunala

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I ride Solgaleo because Solgaleo looks so much like Liger Zero from Zoids New Century and it is just awesome anyway.

11. TheTrueInsanity

Legendary Egg
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽74.9
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    lunala. is. fucking. bae

12. Lexatom

Lexatom Contributor

Mythical Egg
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I prefer to ride Solgaleo. Lunala's giant wingspan can sometimes get in my way and I may either miss/accidentally enter a wormhole.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  13. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I stink at the wormhole mini game. Solgaleo is slightly easier for me to use because of the wingspan thing everybody already mentioned.

14. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I thought it would be cool to fly on Lunala, but it actually looks pretty cool for Solgaleo to be running on a trail of light. Aesthetically I guess I don't really have a preference, but like other people have mentioned, Lunala's wings kind of get in the way. It's not just that they make it hard to see/aim, but I think Lunala's hit box is actually pretty small and the wingspan makes it hard to judge if Lunala's actually going to hit something. With Solgaleo, its hit box is pretty much just its entire body.

I thought the same thing the first time I saw Solgaleo! It's shiny form kind of looks like Blade Liger too.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I prefer Lunala. Not only does it look really cool, its the reason I got the moon games and not sun. I'm a little tired of the constant lions in Pokémon and I kinda see Solgaleo as just another lion. But the main reason I choose Lunala is because I hate the idea of some creature running through a portal with no clear defining ground and I'd prefer something that flies in this situation.

16. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,521.6
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Constant lions? I can only think of like, three. Granted, one of them WAS just one generation ago. Personally, I like riding Solgaleo because of the wingspan thing so many people mentioned already. But with the Pokémon themselves, Solgaleo just barely beats out Lunala for me.

17. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    There's the Shinx line and the Litleo line in addition to Solgaleo. For bats there's the Zubat line and Woobat line in addition to Lunala. Unless I'm forgetting any, I think there's the same number for both lions and bats.

I guess you could count Absol, maybe, since it's a sphynx, and maybe Entei since it's based on a komainu, which started off being represented as a Lion, then became more canine-like (adding to the constant struggle of what to call the legendary "dogs")

18. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I guess I'm just bored of lions over bats. Probably because lions are more popular in main stream media than bats so I'm a little tired of lions across all of media. Guess that has nothing to do with the amount of lion Pokémon.

19. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Solgaleo, aside from just being my favorite of the two, feels a bit easier to steer around hazards and wormholes that you don't want to enter. I've tried using Lunala a few times, but I'm in the same boat as everyone else who has issues with its wingspan making it harder to judge where you're going.

20. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Lunala because it has a unique design of some moon bat compared to Solgaleo who is just another lion Pokémon.