1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

USUM Which new Ultra Beast is your favorite

Discussion in 'Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon' started by TheRowletLover, Dec 3, 2017.

1. TheRowletLover

TheRowletLover Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽11
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Mine is Poipole i just love his cute design and his shiny is so FANTASTIC

Geroniny~ likes this.
  2. Geroniny~

Geroniny~ Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽89
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soothe Bell ★
    Same Favourite Ultra Beast As Well-It Is So Cute And The Only Ultra Beast That Can Evolve,It is The Best Ultra Beast I Ever See!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JukeboxJukain

JukeboxJukain Ya Boi Goozma
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽12
    Battle Points:
    ★3
    Black Glasses ★★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Razz Berry ★★Bicycle ★★
    Alien Dragon Bee is the best Ultra Beast :U Although Dippin Dots is a close 2nd for me. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast
    Social Team VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽6
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Poipole definitely caught my heart when I saw in-game! It's such a cute little alien-esce Pokémon ♡♡♡

5. MarineAurora

MarineAurora Lady of the Floof
    SuperMod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,204
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It would be Poipole. Nagandel is nice and all, but the little Poipole is still better. I don't think much of Burst and Fortress?

6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽36
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★
    Stakataka is awesome. I love Poipole and all, but Assembly is where it's at! (If not for the two double weaknesses...T_T)

7. Jason-Tyler-Monroe

Jason-Tyler-Monroe Tactical & Special Ball Breeder
    Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽136
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Philosopher's CowlStaff of VerityHeart Scale ★★Pinap Berry ★★
    Mine is burst because it explodes! It reminds me of fireworks and both myself and my brother turn into pyros on July 4th.

8. VictoryStar34

VictoryStar34 Banned
    Banned Member

PokéPoints:
    ₽202
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I really like UB Burst! It's design is really good!

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Mod Snek
    Moderator Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽637
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    I guess Poipole like almost everyone else it seems, I don't really care much for the others and while Poipole's evolution is neat and all it doesn't really look that appealing to me.

10. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽31
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Gotta be Blacephelon for me. Throw your head at them for maximum scare tactics, It's super effective!

11. Sheep

Sheep Moderator
    Moderator Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Something about UB Cotton Candy Jester (I don't know any of their names yet except for Poipole lol) strikes me. It's really interesting. Then there is the cutie patootie Poipole of course <3 D'aw omg, especially its shiny form.

12. Squidy822

Squidy822 PKMN Ranger

PokéPoints:
    ₽5
    Battle Points:
    ★6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Blacephalon the exploding head jester is tied with the entire poipole line. Basically, all of them but Stakataka are my favorites.

13. Kakuri

Kakuri Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I really like how imposing Stakataka looks. Out of the new ones I'd say it's my favourite design. But in terms of typing and movepool, definitely Naganadel. The Poison/Dragon typing is awesome and it can be super powerful with a move like Nasty Plot.

FireSpartan5 likes this.