1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Which one of Ash's Johto Starter Pokémon do you think should've fully evolved? Why?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Jun 5, 2022.

?

Which one of Ash's Johto Starter Pokémon do you think should've fully evolved?

1. Bayleef

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Quilava

28.6%
  3. Totodile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All of the Above

42.9%
  5. None of the Above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. IDK

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,422.8
    What's up, guys? Let me ask you a poll question: Which kinds of Ash's Johto regional starter Pokémon do you think should've fully evolved in Pokémon the Series? Do you think it's Bayleef, Quilava or Totodile, all or none of the above? Why? Please let me know your response, thanks. :)

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,021.5
    Personally I've never really been a fan of Ash not evolving his Pokémon, so I would have liked all three to have fully evolved. If I had to pick only one, though, it would be Totodile. Feraligatr is cool and seeing one with Ash's Totodile's cheerful and energetic personality would have been hilarious.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Cyndaquil obvious, outside that Typloshion is my all time fav Pokémon. It is also very strong. I do not remember it evolving in Quilava though. Blame me for being it forever since watching the johto series. I only watch WTF series if it goes about old Pokémon eps lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    All of the above. And it is not just Johto starters.
    I get why not evolving pikachu as pikachu asked not to.
    Charmander evolved into charizard, so that's good.
    Squirtule and bulbasaur are never evolved, and why? That's similar to the johto starters. Just why? I don't get it. If they evolved, Ash would have a higher chance to become the champion. The anime even have a joke about ash never evolved his starters... most of them.

I get why mudkip and torchic are not evolved, they aren't Ash's Pokémon.
    Similarly, piplup is not ash's Pokémon.

And the three in BW, oh my god, if ash has evolved any one of his starters, it(the anime itself) would be much better.

And XY, again, he only used Greninja.

Sun/Moon, ok, I get why Ash not evolving Rowlet, it is just too cute and it even has a cannon reason for not evolving. Popplio in not Ash's and Litten has evolved too.

And I don't watch journals, that thing is just "trash" and nothing but fan service. Ok, calling it "trash" and nothing but fan service is may be too harsh, but I am just not interested.