1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Peanut Butter is the Best?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cadbberry, Mar 22, 2018.

?

Which Peanut Butter is the best?

1. Chunky

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Creamy/Smooth

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. Organic/Natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Alternative Nut Butters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Try Peanut butter with apple slices. It's awesome.

Anyway, creamy PB is best of course! What kind of idiot would put the crunchy and slightly bitter nut (which admittedly is good on its own), in the creamy, already perfectly salty PB? I mean it ruins the texture completely! It makes it too salty with little bitter pockets! And it even costs more money usually! It doesn't have nearly as many uses; you'll never see an intelligent lifeform dipping apple slices or hard pretzels into chunky PB. It is impractical. Choose peanuts OR peanut butter, not both.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Yes, just yes, 14. Grosses me out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    All of you are filthy heathens. Chunky peanut butter is superior in every aspect. Creamy is bland and textureless.

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well, it clearly isn't superior in every aspect, because chunky peanut butter isn't textureless. Have you ever felt the texture of peanut butter and tried to get it off of your teeth? Simply disgusting.

5. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    While I haven't had any peanut butter in a number of years, I've only ever had the soft and creamy kind, so there's that.

I dislike peanut butter in general anyway.