1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Pokémon is your buddy?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Achromatic, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Zenia the growlithe is my buddy atm, I plan on evolving her before switching since I really want a arcanine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'll have my Alolan Cubone at my side for a while, or at least until it evolves.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    When I saw the Catcher go up, I wanted to wait until I saw something stand out to me that I thought I might enjoy. Based on what was set in people's avatars, that wasn't a whole lot. Then I saw a "Horsea" in someone's avatar (I think it was Hopper?) and I thought it looked nice - and the blue goes well. Plus, there is the legend in Japanese folklore that connects seahorses with dragons and longevity, so it's a perfect fit.

So as of this post, I have Horsea set as my Buddy. It looks like a real go-getter, and hopefully an erstwhile companion I'll have for a while. (Still hasn't evolved yet, so this could take some time!)

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I evolved Abra to Kadabra so I'm going to focus on leveling some other mons until I want to train it to an Alakazam.

Right now Magikarp is my buddy because I want a Gyarados (in spirit of Tsunami, the Gyarados that I'm known to use in battles ehehe)

Xarn likes this.
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently switched to Athena, my Eevee, as both of my Vulpix have evolved already.

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alolan vulpix is my buddy atm, I hope she becomes a beautiful ninetails...if its even possible!

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Given how the post directly above yours indicated that Marine has evolved Vulpix more than once, I would assume it is possible.

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    It's Nia the Caterpie for me, until it turns into Butterfree

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Good ol' Bean the Eevee. Can't wait to see what he evolves into!

10. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Eevee!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

11. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Now that I have my Charizard, I'm bringing Lord Helix to his true potential!

12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Yup this is my new partner Puffyluffy, hoping for a Vaporeon this time!

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Mine is Arpit (Vulpix). I named it Arpit 'cause I love this name so so much! It's a hindi name (generally used for boys) which means 'to donate'.

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Since I evolved Magikarp to Gyarados, now my buddy is a legendary egg. Can't wait to see what legendary Pokémon it hatches into!

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    My partner is now this Egg! I need to know what it hatches into...

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Still sticking with this Magnemite for right now. I want to see if I can go for the species that nobody's working on, to increase the cataloguing of the Evo-Dex. Of course everyone's going to go for the Eggs, but there's no challenge there because you know they'll all evolve at Level 40 anyway. And besides, that would take a very long time.

So for now I'll just start cherry-picking the 'less popular' species.

17. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Though I was trying to level up my Vulpix Fyra, right now, I reeeaaally want to see what legendary could be inside the egg. Even if it may take me ages to do. ^^'

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Yellow Fluffster the Pikachu

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Wolfet the eevee, named Wolfey because I found it in Wolfey's Q&A. XD

20. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Bridget the Ekans! It shall evolve into a lovely Arbok and the Arbok and I shall reunite once more!