1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which themes do you most use?

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Achromatic, May 4, 2017.

Tags:
?

Which themes do you like to/would you use?

1. Lake Valor / Lake Valor Modern

50.0%
  2. Kaleidoscope

11.1%
  3. Chameleos

16.7%
  4. I like light themes

11.1%
  5. I like dark themes

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi guys, doing a quick summary and survey to get accurate info about which themes are most used around LV so when we make the switch over, they can potentially be recreated. I've added additional options too!

Please answer in the poll above but feel free to reply here too if you want. Palette town isn't included since it's a given it's the most used.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Lake Valor Modern is by far my favorite, I also like how the name titles such as "Vigilance" or "Achromatic" on that have this cool glow. I also find LVM to be more easily accessible and to potentially navigate!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I don't know what it's called but I've always used this dark blue one with the wailord in the background because it had the best aesthetic and the dark colour scheme is easier on the eyes :D

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That one's Palette Town.

I use Palette Town almost exclusively because it has the background rotator, but as far as aesthetics and visual appeal go for me, I much prefer the look of the Lake Valor (non-modern) theme. Honestly, if LV when ported had a nice mix of both, I'd probably be sold.

As for the colour issue, I use dark themes exclusively. Light-coloured themes are not easy on my eyes at all.

ClefairyKid likes this.
  5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I've always stayed with the default theme (I guess that's Lake Valor(?)), because it looks really nice to me, and it really suits the forum. I can see things a lot easier, and all of the water Pokémon look really nice.

6. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I just use Pallete Town blue since I'm used to it

Actually that's Pallette Town.

7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I use the default one and I like dark themes!

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I really like Kaldeidoscope.. am attached and find it very visually appealing. I like how you can change the color scheme too. Honestly I'm not a big fan of dark themes, so it'd be pretty uncomfortable for me to be forced into only dark themes, but if it had to happen I'll find a way to adjust.

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I've always stuck with the classic Palette Town. For colors, dark themes are very easy on my eyes so I prefer them more than light ones.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Just so you guys know, the poll above is multi-choice!

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  11. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I have always sticked with the one that I had when I started the account, palette town, colours and way it's made makes it fun to navigate, also makes me feel like I'm on computer because of it, tried the others but they felt alien to me

12. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I like themes with lots of options for customisability, so naturally my favourites are chameleos and pallette town. Personally, I usually set the colours to be different shades of red and have a dark background image (such as the Groudon preset background). I also like rounded corners rather than pointy rectangles or full on ovals/circles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.