1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which trainer class best represents you?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, May 23, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    For me, probably an Ace Trainer. I'm pretty good and carry some good mons with me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Personally, I'd either be "Pokémon Trainer" or "Fairy Tale Girl (or in this case, Fairy Tale Boy)". "Pokémon Trainer" is just the generic class given to the player, and since the player uses a variety of Pokémon, I feel like that suits me best, since I'm always using new Pokémon. But, if I had to pick one, I'd go with Fairy Tale Boy, since I often have Fairy-types on my team. They're just so useful~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My Trainer class would probably be Veteran. I usually have a high level team with fully evolved Pokémon. Or Pokémon Breeder. Always breeding those good 'mons.

4. Syaoron the Fox

Skittles
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽339.0
    Poké Ball ★Dawn Stone ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Hex Maniac comes to mind, for my love of ghost types. There's no archetype for ice-types, unfortunately. T_T

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'd be a Rich Boy, lol (well, a Rich Girl, actually). I always have too much cash on hand yet I'm not especially strong, lol.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    It's a technical class so I would be one of the alolan Eevee users, either Espeon or Sylveon!

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hmm... I would probably be the regular "Pokémon Trainer", as they have a variety of Pokémon that they use. I could also see myself being the Umbreon user (like how Cad said) like the ones in Alola.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I could add the Leafeon Trainer to my choices, :D

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hmm...For the official classes found in the games I would either be a Veteran, I've played for ages and have some really strong pokémon behind me. Or Breeder because I breed a lot and like breeding up good pokémon.

Morgaine likes this.
  10. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I believe I could be a Furisode Girl! I would love to wear a cute kimono like that and I love almost all of the Pokémon they use!

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    For me, it's either Dragon Tamer or Fairy Tale Girl, since I tend to use those types of Pokémon a lot in my playthroughs.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Veteran Trainers are those that appear at the end of the game mostly and usually have awesome Pokémon with powerful movesets. I consider myself one of them, since I don't search for having 6 Pokémon, I just want quality :3

13. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'd probably be a Lass. I've noticed in some Lasses that they have uneven team levels and that's me to a T. I rn in Sun have a lvl 1 Vaporeon and a variety of leveled Pokémon all either largely higher or lower.

14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I think I'd either be an Ace Trainer because people can't get the difference between aromantic and ace when I tell them because I think I'm pretty good with Pokémon! Maybe I'd be a Fairy-tale Girl also, I do tend to use Fairy Types quite often :P

Wings likes this.
  15. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hex Maniac maybe? I like my ghosties.

16. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Hmm...Rival *troll face*. Learned from the best, anyways ;) three of the best, to be precise.
    Champion ha ha
    I'd also accept Hex Maniac, and my team would be Mimikyu, Froslass, Banette, Chandelure, Aegislash, annnnd GIRATINA jk. Decidueye.
    #MissingNo

17. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Either veteran because I've played more Pokémon Games than I can count or Pokémon Trainer because I don't usually specialize in any type.

18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I probably wouldn't travel too much, in that case I suppose I'd be a 'Lass'. If I do go on a journey, I think I'd be a 'Backpacker'. I like hiking, so I can easily imagine myself as one.

19. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Sounds a bit egotistical maybe but I feel like Gym Leader because it's like the teacher of the local area position, plus I'm the one resident obsessive about a topic, so in a world of Pokémon it would be likely i'm the go to person who lives eats and breathes them XD I've been involved with Pokémon for many many years too so.

20. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    In terms of experience with (playing) Pokémon, I'd say I might be an ace trainer. But if we're speaking realistically, I'd probably be a Lass.