1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which trainer class best represents you?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, May 23, 2017.

1. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Ace Trainer or Veteran due to my years of expertise, *Smokes while wearing a monocle* my usual method of balancing out my team's types and my tendency to use Pokémon that are rather high tier. Plus, I've gotten into a bit of competitive battling. ...I still find breeding tedious though. *EV Trainer's starts playing* "You're too old for this~"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    I would probably be classified as, if there were such a class, I would be an aura guardian, because I have always been into the art of aura. I swear, my Pokémon spirit would be a Lucario. But if not aura guardian, then, I would be, a Veteran, because I have some old time, and high powered Pokémon to use.

#ShippersUnite!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Hex Maniac!
    I'll have a gourgeist~

4. Pichu

Pichu Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.6
    I'd probably be a Gym Leader or Trial Captain due to their teaching and leading roles. I've seen that wheneer I play Pokémon that I show those characteristics.

5. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I think I would be either an Ace Trainer, or one of those Firebreathers from HGSS. Gotta love me them fire types!

6. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Well, like @SkittleBox said, probably an Ace Trainer even though so many people can't tell the difference between aromantic and ace but if it's in the trainer class that should clear things up riiiiiiight? Right?

Realistically, a Medium or a Hex Maniac I guess, since I always seem to have several ghost types that I want on my team! I like Misdreavus, Decidueye, Haunter, Mimikyu, Chandelure and much more, but if I could, I'd like to work in Fantina's gym, or as Shauntal's assistant or something.

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'd say Pokémon Breeders represent me pretty well. I honestly have so much fun hatching eggs!

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Probably Nurse [​IMG]
    I almost always have a ton of healing items on me, I tend to teach my Pokémon health sapping moves like Giga Drain, and I most likely wouldn't start a fight.

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Maybe....
    "Good trainer"... Yeah! That's the one!

10. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    Champion, mwahaha

Ok, if I had one regular job besides being a trainer, I would probably want to be a Pokémon ranger. Maybe have random Pokémon to help, but also a team of my on like in RSE.

11. AxonBlade

AxonBlade Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽11.7
    This is tough but it would be a running between Ace Trainer due to my teams being diverse and well trained. Veteran due to my long time playing Pokémon both casually and competitively while my Pokémon are fully evolved and trained. Could also be Gym Leader as i have always been partial to the steel Type and with this Pokémon group im with im the Steel Type Gym Leader.

12. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm probably somewhere between a ranger and an ace. Although I do like fairy types and people constantly thing I'm a lot younger than I am, so maybe a fairytale kid would fit too.

13. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I would like to be an angler with 6 Magikarp's. I will beat you all!!!

14. U44151

U44151 Sailor

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽196.0
    Rich kid :sceptile:
    jk
    probably Veteran or water type gym leader

15. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Er, maybe a (girl) Poké Maniac? I really like a lot of the Pokémon from the monster egg group, and I always thought Poke Maniacs were pretty cool looking with their Pokémon/dinosaur costumes :)
    My team would probably be something like: Tyranitar, Aggron, Salazzle, Drampa, Turtonator, and if starters are allowed, Venusaur.

16. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Prolly an Ace Trainer. I know my battle strats ;) If not an Ace Trainer, probably just your standard Pokémon Trainer class XD

17. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Aroma Lady.

... That is, if I had to pick anything other than Cool/Ace Trainer, which is the usual go-to answer. :x

18. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Probably Ace Trainer, I always end up with a full spread team.

19. ninJAS

ninJAS Proud new daddy!

O_O
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.8
    Ultra Ball
    Probably between Ace Trainer, Veteran, or Ranger for me. I love the Ranger outfits but I usually have quite a bit of variety on my team and they are generally power lvl'd above anyone else I encounter.

20. SomeRandomSylveon

Celery
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.4
    Exp. Share ★★
    the trainer class that would best describe me is collector since i have cleared quite a few pokedexes