1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Which Version Will You Choose?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by DuskyDawn7, Jan 9, 2013.

?

X or Y?

1. X

21 vote(s)
    65.6%
  2. Y

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel2

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'll probably get Y first, then X out of sheer boredom. I like Yveltal better, Xerneas kinda looks like a deer with christmas lights on it to me. But it really depends upon the exclusives.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Minigore

Minigore School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Pokémon Y because the legend looks badass

3. Fleck

Fleck Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm not too sure as of yet, I'm wanting to see what's exclusive to each game, and decide from there. If I'm basing off my current knowledge of the game, however, I'd go to Y, only because of the legendary. True, I still haven't figured out how to spell or pronounce it, but its design is great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Even if I have a 3DS and the money for the game, I won't get X OR Y! I'll just wait for the third version! ;D

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Probably Y cause I like the legendary more. But if there is a really awesome X version exclusive Pokémon then that will probably make me choose X.

6. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I'm getting X and my boyfriend is getting Y, because he has the Y chromosome. :3 (and because I very much like the beautiful, calm look of Xerneas, and a big strong-looking bird thing suits his Pokémon taste more... hehe)

I hope I don't fall for Y's version exclusives!

7. Jathemon

Jathemon Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'll get Y to start out with, because I like Yveltal better. I usually end up getting both versions, though; one to play the main game and keep all my Pokémon in, and the other to trade and start new games, with.

8. Froslass

Froslass Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽192.7
    Honestly, I like both of the legendaries.
    I keep changing my mind about which one I prefer xD
    I guess I'll just wait until the exclusives are released.
    Hopefully an emulators released before then, I already have a bajillion DS's and it feels pretty moot to spend $150+ on a 3DS just for this game. And there's the cost of the game itself.

9. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    When the news of Gen 6 was first released, I was leaning towards X simply because I like the look of Xerneas better. Now that some of the exclusives have come out, I am solidly behind Y. I much prefer Spritzee to Swirlix, and I like Mega Mewtwo Y much more than Mega Mewtwo X.

10. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    When the games were first revealed I was planning to go with X because Xerneas was different that most of the legendaries while Yveltal was just another cool flying thing. I did like how mysterious and cool he was, but he wasn't too different from the others like Xerneas is. However, now that the legendary types and version exclusives have been revealed I'm definitely going with Y. We all know how I feel about Dark Types, I like Mewtwo Y a lot more than Mewtwo X, etc.

In all honesty, I'll probably get one game on release, and another for Christmas, or maybe even get them both on release. The question of which is really just which I'll get first and keep the Pokémon on. One game is where I'm going to want to do EV training, breeding, and just having the Pokémon I've had for years. The other is where I'll want to do challenges. Even though there's going to be the Pokémon bank, I always do like to have the Pokémon I love available right away. I don't want to constantly trade. Besides that, I like finding out the minor differences between the two versions for myself.

11. Lory

Lory School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Well... I'm undecided... It's likely that I'll be getting X for two reasons: I love blue and Xerneas is very beautiful and majestic. But I feel like Yveltal is calling me... I mean, seriously. He looks baddass. I don't want to get the both versions because they're mostly the same game and with that money I could buy another game. But as I said, most likely I'll get X.

12. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    It's tough. I like both variants. If I do manage to get myself a 3DS, I'll probably go with X first and then Y. It's just a matter of which Pokémon you like really.

13. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Inactivity

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.