1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

White Treehollow and Black Tower

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Wizard, Apr 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    In Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, there are areas known as the Black City and White Forest respectively. In both of these locations is a tower of sorts, with a lot of Pokémon trainers and mazes. At the top of each one, there is a difficult boss fight, where the player has to face Pokémon such as Volcarona and Cresselia.

Did you ever clear the White Treehollow/Black Tower? If not, how far did you get? How high of a level were your Pokémon? How many levels did you gain? Did you have a lot of game overs?

I made it through the White Treehollow once, and it took a long time, considering all of the different trainers in the tower. I beat the final boss with my whole team still alive, and by that time they were all in the higher level 80's from all of the training I received in the tower. It was quite the trial to make it through the whole thing, but I somehow did it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I beat black tower in about 4 days or so and made it out with most of my Pokémon lvl 92 or higher. I did it in stints and took time to heal. I beat EVERY trainer and never once lost more than 2 team members. It was kinda rough but it was worth it to get that shiny XD I haven't touched it since. but it was fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    I managed to clear the White Treehollow, though it took a week or two to do so. Just about everybody was on par with the final boss of the Treehollow by the time I cleared it.

I actually used that place to grind levels after that, since the high-level Blisseys would make my low level Pokémon skyrocket in level.

4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I've never been able to clear either. It was just too powerful for me. I made it to about area 7 before failing and giving up. I was very discouraged.

5. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I cleared the White Treehollow a total of one time. Samurott literally OHKO'd every single Pokémon and Benga was prety much a pushover. All you need to defeat either is perseverance and patience.

6. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I think I cleared Black Tower once? I really don't remember. I personally found these challenges rather tedious and boring. I never bothered coming back to it because the PWT was just so much cooler. Why fight randoms in a silly puzzle when you can fight the champions from each generation? That's how I thought of it, anyway.

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Ohh, I looooove the White Treehollow and the Black Tower so much! It's one of the many features included in B/W/B2/W2's postgame, and I kinda stumbled upon it on accident, lol. By then, I already had a team of lv100 Pokémon, so it was very easy to beat. I don't exactly remember how long it took me, but I do remember having a lot of fun along the way :D
    I'd love to see it return in the later games, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wasn't very into the battle challenges at his point but I did enjoy the challenges it had. I had never gotten a team higher then 70 back then so it was hard for me and I often lost the challenge. I think it would have worked well in X/Y as well over the challenges it presented. It was a very cool and interesting detail.

9. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    It took me 5 attempts to get through the Black Tower. 5 ATTEMPTS OF HELL AND RAGE. When i finally beat it, I cried in joy. My Pokémon levels were around 85 when i beat it. Needless to say, there was a lot of Elite 4 Grinding.