1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Who here has Sylveon?

Discussion in 'ValorDex' started by Cherry3Fairy, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Anyone whose eevee (KS) evolved into Sylveon?
    MINE'S GONNA EVOLVE AFTER THIS POST, GUYS!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! ITS AFTER ALL THE Pokémon I WAITED FOR THE MOST!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I don't have one, and I won't be getting one for a very long time. I'll probably try to catch the Azelfs first, then the Furfrou, then I'll try the Eevee collection, so expect it to be 2019 when I finally get it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I have my level 12 Kalos Eevee so I'll be aiming for Sylveon first then I'll probably move on to espeon.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I am working on it! It's taking some time though, had to work on my other shiny first.

5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Ya'll know I am beyond insane for Sylveon and seeing it on my profile makes me beyond happy.

#5 Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Just Caught The Kalos Eevee Few Minutes Ago- Going To Write More To Evolve To Sylveon!

Cherry3Fairy likes this.