1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

who here is waiting for pokemon masters?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Enbuoh, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    For those who don't know about this new mobile game yet, Pokémon Masters was announced at the Pokémon presscon back in late May, a week before the June 5 Direct. It's a mobile game featuring a bunch of characters from the games, the trailer footage shows you meeting Blue, Misty, Brock, Cynthia, and you can assemble your own trainer teams to fight other trainers! And yes, this is //very likely to be// a "gacha" game as well.

Personally I LOVE the idea behind this game and am definitely going to download it and participate heavily in any gacha events and whatnot. I also cannot believe that FINALLY IMPORTANT GAME CHARACTERS GET VOICE ACTING! I swear I heard Toriumi Kousuke as Brock's Japanese voice and I really hope they keep the JP voices for this like they do for Fate Grand Order!

Who else is also excited and planning on downloading??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RadEmpoleon likes this.
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I'm super excited for this game and I can't wait for it to come out! I'm especially looking forward to seeing what kinds of event-themed characters they end up introducing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Enbuoh likes this.
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    When It Announced, I Am Got Hype.

I Am A Mobile User (And A Current Advanced Pokémon Shuffle Mobile Ver. Player), So When This Announced- I Actually Happy To Hear This Is Coming To Mobile.

I Did Play Draliga Lost Before, So This Is Going To My Type To Play!

But One Thing I Only Hope Is Offline Compatibility. Seriously, I Actually Took A Hour-Long Bus Without Any 4G To School. So Hopefully They Will Add Offline Compatibility In This Game.

Enbuoh likes this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m downloading as soon as it’s available. I play mobile a lot more than on my DS (since I’m on mobile more often than my DS). But just like Geroniny said, I hope it’s offline compatible, because then I could play it on a long car ride for example.

Enbuoh likes this.
  5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, to be honest, the game didn't really catch my liking. That may be because of the fact that I generally dislike Smartphone games, as the most of them are not really enjoyable. I know that the App will at least have some sort of quality, being Pokémon and all, but still. I'm also not that much of a fan of gacha-systems, so that doesn't make it any better. Maybe I'll download it anyway, but I'm not really planning to.

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm pretty excited for this! I think theres a lot of things they can do with it. I don't think that there will be offline features considering its a mobile game in 2019, but if it does that would be awesome! When it comes out i'll try and make a thread so we can all add each other if friends are an option!

7. Airsetla

Airsetla Swimmer

Twilight Gap
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽124.9
    Woah, I didn't even know about this, but I'll definitely give it a download as soon as it comes out. Looks like something I'd be interested in! I'm excited to see what they do with it considering that it does seem to have the potential.

Enbuoh likes this.
  8. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I just recently pre-ordered it on the app store and it said the game is releasing on August 29. (20 more days!)

9. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Did Play The Beta/Trial Ver. Because I Live In Singapore. It Is Nice, Actually. But There Is One Problem: The Diamonds. It Takes 3,000 Diamonds To Summon Ten Sync Pairs. And Diamonds Is Commonly Given. So I Hope It Can Reduce Somehow.

10. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    As much as I hate the gacha system, I'm definitely hyped for this game. But, if they pull the same stuff as other gacha games (constantly coming out with "higher rank" and significantly better characters that are extremely rare) I might reconsider.

11. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I've been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced. I think that the main thing I'm looking forward to is seeing what kinds of variant characters they release (assuming that they do that kind of thing).

12. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am quite curious about the game, I like the look of the animations I have seen so far.