1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Who is your Pokken Tournament main?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Nate, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I've been playing a lot of Pokken recently and I'm curious to know what everyone's mains are.

I personally main Mewtwo. He's a really powerful character and the one I've found best fits my play style.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I have Pokken Tournament, but unfortunately I must play it on the holidays as I have school. I have started, and my main characters so far are Shadow Mewtwo and Suicune. I will use Mewtwo once I unlock the Pokémon. My sister mainly uses Lucario and Weavile.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Heroine of Winds

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    At the moment, I'm using Pikachu as my main. I'm thinking about using other Pokémon like Lucario or Blaziken as my other mains, but for now, it's Pikachu.

4. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I have only played the demo of the game, but I entered a tournament for the game and did really damn good as Lucario. Plus, my gamertag of Aurachi will actually make sense.

5. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I use Braixen mostly as the main for now.
    Haven't had time to get into the others.

6. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    [​IMG]
    Oh and Sceptile and Pika Libre too but mainly the sexy beast above.
    Learning Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo and Charizard.

7. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    Been playing Braixen and Lucario. Fun characters, I'm quite a casual player.

8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,725.7
    I've only played Pokken Tournament once at a friends house, and I think that my best character so far is Machamp, as the random character selector has paired me up with it a lot of times. Machamp has a good amount of health and hits pretty hard. I'm not experienced at the game, and to be honest, I suck at it. But during my time I did win 11 matches while only losing 4, so that's pretty good, I think.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Gengar usually! I love how creepy it is. Has a super duper cool special too which makes it rewarding to use.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Weavile! I like really speedy characters with small hitboxes in fighting games!

11. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    I haven't played Pokken much recently, but when I do, my Main is Lucario... who's also my main in Smash Bros. :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.