1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Whoaaaaa

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by DarkrayEmperor, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
?

whaa

1. huh!?

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. hhhuh?

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. DarkrayEmperor

Spinspin
    (Chespin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Hiya, could someone please explain to me what im doing before i accidentally stumble across the big red button and nuke half the planet

That would be terrible, wouldnt it?

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,385.6
    @DarkrayEmperor

Haha, welcome to Lake Valor! I'm Wizard, one the admins, and I can help you if you have any questions! Any of the staff members and mentors would be willing to help you as well! Just send us a quick PM and we will try our best to help out :D. We have a handful of rules, which you can find here. We also have a Discord Server, where you can come chat it up with us and have a jolly good time.

Tell us more about yourself! Is this your first time being on a forum website? How long have you been playing Pokémon? What's your favorite Pokémon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DarkrayEmperor

Spinspin
    (Chespin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Why thank you, i will certainly ask if i have any questions and i am thankful towards your kind assistance offers, i have read the rules and they are quite reasonable if i do say so myself, Imma check out that discord tho.

This is my first time on a legit forum website, i have played Pokémon since i think 2013? it was Pokémon platnium on the ds and i was quite excited to say the least.

And for a very nice favorite mon look to the left and up towards my pfp (at the moment it is a buneary)

Wizard likes this.
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,639.1
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hello there Darkray! Welcome to Lake Valor :D
    As Wizard said, we're here to answer any questions you may have! As long as I'm not asleep, I'll try to answer as fast as I can if you send me a PM!
    Check out these cool two links that I find are easily overlooked:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    Btw, if you wanna answer more questions, the Q&A section is here for that! Feel free to pass by!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Hewwow
    Don't touch the big red button that can nuke half of the planet, it's mine D:<

Vigilance likes this.
  6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hello and welcome! You can read the help threads if you’re confused. Or simply, ask the mods. Hope to see you around~

7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey there, welcome to the lake!

8. DarkrayEmperor

Spinspin
    (Chespin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Im sorry lake valor, But with every help thread i read i grow closer to ultimate POWER! now bear witness to your own undoing! ;)

Also hey thanks for the welcomes everyone cant believe i forgot to talk about that, also im taking that big red button anyway sheinxy

#8 Mar 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
    Darkmaster006 likes this.
  9. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to LV, Darkray. I hope you'll enjoy your time here on this forum while it lasts.

10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Heyo, welcome to LV :D I hope you'll have a great time here

11. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Ahhhh welcome to Lake Valor! My name is Anima but I'm known as Val or Lone or Loneli due to previous name changes! Again welcome to Lv! Let me kniw if you need anything!

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Welcome to LV! I hope you have a good time here.

13. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I don't see what would be so bad about it
    As long as it's not my half.

Lol welcome to LV. Follow the rules and you won't have to suffer the wrath of Majora's Incarnate!

All jokes aside, welcome to LV. You'll enjoy it here, I promise. Sure, you may get a bit bored once in a while and may forget about the site. But whenever you have time to think you'll realize just how much you love this place, and you'll want to come back. That's how powerful our community is! The only thing more powerful is that Big red button that will nuke half the planet!

DarkrayEmperor likes this.
  14. Toxic

Toxic Idk I'm bored

Lugia Egg
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽176.8
    Welcome to the Lake! Please don't press that red button it actually releases my army of Magikarp.

DarkrayEmperor and Rezna like this.
  15. DarkrayEmperor

Spinspin
    (Chespin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Woah, i got alot of replies, not sure im going to reply to all you kind people, i value all these welcomes from the simple to the complex.
    I can however indeed confirm that i will be pressing that red button after being offered a lumpsum amount by an unnamed agent, sorry toxic

Adding onto what majora said, it may just be that kind of obscure community that i seek out, leave and randomly come back to so much.
    Old communities are fun like that

Silently wonders how one can see without eyes

Rezna likes this.
  16. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Wonders right along with him

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @DarkrayEmperor Welcome to Lake Valor (I've seen you around the Discord probably yesterday but I was too busy to stop by and say hi, sorry!). The Lake is a really cool place to hang out and chat so I do hope you enjoy yourself here. I also think your pfp is super neat! Cool stuff.

We have Pokémon that pop up around the site so in case you're ever wondering how to catch and train your Pokémon, I can (or anyone really) can help you out. Hope to get to know you more :D

18. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hiya! And welcome! It's great to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here, I know you'll love it! We're very friendly here!

19. DarkrayEmperor

Spinspin
    (Chespin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.7
    Many thanks but i think i can figure out this Pokémon system firsthand, and i will ask something if i have a question.

also thanks to you too

Momo Kiseki likes this.
  20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I dont understand what you are talking about...:P

Welcome to LV! And hey, thats a cute avatar.